• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today 3may2021 how many local community cases?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
so u mean just put all the money in vax and scrap social distancing like what uk has just announced?
think they have already vax 70% of population so feels ok to scrap social distancing by june 21.

Social distancing rules to be scrapped from June 21
Pubs, restaurants and theatres can open fully from June 21 but mask rules will remain

The “one metre-plus” social distancing rule will be scrapped from June 21 under plans to ensure that all restaurants, pubs, theatres and cinemas can reopen fully, The Times understands.

Masks will have to be worn in some cases to mitigate the risks but it will mean venues can reopen at full capacity for the first time in 15 months.

Dominic Raab, the foreign secretary, confirmed yesterday that some coronavirus restrictions would remain beyond June 21, causing concern in hospitality. He said “conditions, counteracts and safeguards” would have to stay, adding: “They’ll be something around masks.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/social-d...kdown-cvzst0bk3

They should scrap the stupid mask rule too. There has never been any evidence from the ground to show that masks make any difference. Lab tests do not simulate real world conditions.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
photo_2021-05-03_00-36-57 (2).jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should scrap the stupid mask rule too. There has never been any evidence from the ground to show that masks make any difference. Lab tests do not simulate real world conditions.
KNN for this my uncle think mask should be worn at crowded places and not blindly imposing it with fines KNN but again my uncle know pap want to use it to get some extra pocket I.e if everyone leelee wear mask then pap worry KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
it all depends on how long they wear the mask before they dump it and change a new one
problem is many don't even care about proper usage.
for me, no more than 3 hrs
3 hrs change new mask

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN only 1 shot next week then 2nd KNN a little worried about blood clots KNN

If doc say its ok then ok lah. 1st shot ok rite? Then 2nd shld be fine. Unless ur fm those useless gp of PG/MG... u may come down with fever aft the jab.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
it all depends on how long they wear the mask before they dump it and change a new one
problem is many don't even care about proper usage.
for me, no more than 3 hrs
3 hrs change new mask

It's not just how long they use it. It's how they handle it.

Just ask yourself how many people do you know who actually follow the instructions below.

masks-infographic-A4-en.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If doc say its ok then ok lah. 1st shot ok rite? Then 2nd shld be fine. Unless ur fm those useless gp of PG/MG... u may come down with fever aft the jab
not really
more people i know suffer from some form of reaction from dose 2 than dose 1
So far my uncle know a mixture of sinkies getting fever at both 1st and 2nd jab KNN my uncle only got covid arm for 2.5 days for the 1st jab no other symptoms KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far my uncle know a mixture of sinkies getting fever at both 1st and 2nd jab KNN my uncle only got covid arm for 2.5 days for the 1st jab no other symptoms KNN

I tink feverish quite common. But i also know of a PG. Both jab he got but slight feverish. N arm slight pain few days. Steady ya PG/MG

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle just slight feverish. I chialat. Fever for two days
KNN did you see loctor during that fever or you just rested and wait for self leecovery ? KNN my uncle need to prepare for that day to come next week the feeling is not good KNN like ownself surrendering to get fever KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN did you see loctor during that fever or you just rested and wait for self leecovery ? KNN my uncle need to prepare for that day to come next week the feeling is not good KNN like ownself surrendering to get fever KNN

No nid see doc. Just telan 2 panadol. Rest hm.They worked just fine for me. Y ur uncle liddat one?:smile:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No nid see doc. Just telan 2 panadol. Rest hm.They worked just fine for me. Y ur uncle liddat one?:smile:
KNN my uncle think becas he is neither pro nor anti vaxer so after making leecision to go ahead it will be like this KNN not full willing to yet need to surrender :frown: KNN