• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC aka Botak Terry Xu giving our jobs away to foreigners because they are cheaper

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
w8vup0.jpg

And there's nothing you can do about it. Botak terry must be laughing to himself because the daft supporters will think that doing so is impossible. Cost is so much cheaper overseas isn't it? If not, how can botak terry xu earn from his published articles and be fed till such a big size?

zugjup.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with shipping lousy jobs elsewhere. You rather PAP keep the lousy jobs and ship the CECAs, noys etc here instead?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least I hire a lot of local workers. Oppies are liars and hypocrites. They fight for sinkies on paper but hire foreigners on the sly. This fat rascal oppie Xu deserves to be put away for a long time.

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
terry Xu looking very prosperous. Fucking government using foreigners appears to be good business.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least I hire a lot of local workers. Oppies are liars and hypocrites. They fight for sinkies on paper but hire foreigners on the sly. This fat rascal oppie Xu deserves to be put away for a long time.

If Oppies have the kind of free flowing cash like the Pappies, they will have no problem hiring sinkees.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have instructed fat fuck terry Xu to continue to fuck PAP using cheap foreign labour and not to rely on lazy sinkies,

8EED5BC2-C4B9-4D67-A5D5-32142576FB7A.jpeg
433136BE-3E18-4A6C-9068-541530555CC9.gif