• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

toast box versus yakun

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

fren saidyakun is still better as in cafe anywhere can smell roasted coffee smell but in toast box cant smell a thing anywhere plus the fatty guy in compassone doing cashier early morning no customer service at all how breakdtalk teach them early morning must wake up idea loh hahaha. but one thing yakun needs to have is banana cake fresh one unlike toast box cakes are all from previous day not fresh its cold from fridge one, yakun food all freshly cooked no worries

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some old town kopi tiam still serve fresh homemade kopi with fragrant old fashion butter kaya roti for a small fraction of what was served by franchise. You just have to find out where those places were. Hint: they don't have foreign workers and the Towkay made and brew the kopi himself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should try getting your morning coffee and breakfast at Starbucks instead. Their pastries and coffee are very good.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should try getting your morning coffee and breakfast at Starbucks instead. Their pastries and coffee are very good.
There has been warning going around that Starbucks coffee is toxic, too much of it will ruin the person's health.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There has been warning going around that Starbucks coffee is toxic, too much of it will ruin the person's health.

If Starbucks' coffee is toxic, then the cheap stuff that you drink at the kopitiams and yakun or toastbox is even worse. Starbucks assures us that we get good quality coffee beans for the $6 we pay per cup.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Starbucks' coffee is toxic, then the cheap stuff that you drink at the kopitiams and yakun or toastbox is even worse. Starbucks assures us that we get good quality coffee beans for the $6 we pay per cup.

Rental: $2
Salary: $1
Cup : $0.10cts
Utilities: $0;50cts
Coffee: $0.20cts
Profit: $1.80
GST: $0.40cts
Total: $6/-

You think your cheap toxic bean is worth $6/-?? Just like PAP ministers thought they are worth million dollars salaries per head.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0DAE13DD-3352-4D7A-8328-52F02BD08979.jpeg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
passion card got 6.9% diskaun boh?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a high SES citizen; son studied in high SES school; you join high SES political party; you carry high SES lampar.

Must listen to you. Sure cannot go wrong one. Drink Starbucks and be successful like John Tan.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like yakun eggs than from toast box
I dont like toast box, eggs small, charge higher than yakun.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like yakun eggs than from toast box
I dont like toast box, eggs small, charge higher than yakun.
how do you ascertain that eggs at toast box are smaller than eggs at ah koon? for me eyeballing them is not enough as there may be optical illusion depending on how soft or hard the eggs are. firmer yolks make the eggs look small while more raw or flatter yolks make the eggs look larger. and then there's the egg white. less cooked and it looks more. more cooked and it looks less. so i bring along an accurate weighing scale every time i lim kopi and eat kaya toast with eggs at either joints.
Kitchen-Weighing-Balance-QE-KE-6-.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how do you ascertain that eggs at toast box are smaller than eggs at ah koon? for me eyeballing them is not enough as there may be optical illusion depending on how soft or hard the eggs are. firmer yolks make the eggs look small while more raw or flatter yolks make the eggs look larger. and then there's the egg white. less cooked and it looks more. more cooked and it looks less. so i bring along an accurate weighing scale every time i lim kopi and eat kaya toast with eggs at either joints.
Kitchen-Weighing-Balance-QE-KE-6-.jpg
Huh? Everyone entitled and freedom to comment. If you do not share the same, its fine.