• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Toa Payoh SS revival

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dispute over a cheebye again
Ai yaya im your little phua cheebye, so many cheebye flying in the sky....
:biggrin:
Kana cheebye B

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB ease phase 1, phase 2 does not include geylang and massage service, I think more slashing will happen.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN these stoopid idiot should either don't meet or meet with plans KNN hopefully he learn this basic iq test if he survive KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dispute over a cheebye again
Ai yaya im your little phua cheebye, so many cheebye flying in the sky....
:biggrin:
Kana cheebye B

Isn't it more like this:

Ai yaya im your little chow cheebye, give birth to baby become phua cheebye...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok so 5 people broke CB rule cos’ they came within physical proximity of each other. Fine each of them 10k and jail 6 months. Blood? I did not see.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Izit spf bo cho kang? They used to go schools educate the children about joining gangs.

I wonder if the other gangs tot slashing will only be put 2 years behind bars.