• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the bastard motherfucker balless dog behind the nick Babarella,

Babarella

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

Bad dog anyhow bark. Are you HunnyCame888 aka kraam?

Babarella

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard fucktard retarded nigger total loser scum dog!

My dog just fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard retarded motherless dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tonite!

I ask Alsatians to fuck your whole dead family's backside you humkarchan boji motherless dog