• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Singapore, with Love (星国恋)full movie - banned in Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wherever sinkies are their kitchens are sextremely cluttered. sinkies need to learn to keep their kitchens neat and clean.
1596299733669.png

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how cum these lao sinkies keep wanting to "get back to sinkapore"? forget it. not worth it. sinkapore has gone to ceca nehs and commie tiongs.

saw that video years ago.....

they havent seen what singapore is like since the 90s.....all they are clinging on to is just nostalgia and a memory.....vague even.....i can barely remember what sg was like 15 years ago......but the old singapore is dead......all thats left is just a bunch of natives that are getting older that are redundant and dont matter anymore......and 61% that still havent woken up yet and deep in lalaland.......and a bunch of under 20 year olds who have never seen or lived in the old singapore.

singapore is nothing.....just another dead soulless free for all super commercialized "nation" made up of a bunch of random mercenary foreign trash here for a purpose.......to make a living.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was fortunate to be invited to a private screening of this film (in London) when it first came out in 2013.
Tan Pin Pin held a Q&A session afterwards with the audience where she explained her reasons and motivations for making it.

I was then (and still am) puzzled as to why the Government banned it. The subject matter was not that controversial and, unlike issues of racial harmony, did not merit a blanket ban IMHO.
Were these individuals really a threat to national security? Gulity of treason and subversion? Really?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was fortunate to be invited to a private screening of this film (in London) when it first came out in 2013.
Tan Pin Pin held a Q&A session afterwards with the audience where she explained her reasons and motivations for making it.

I was then (and still am) puzzled as to why the Government banned it. The subject matter was not that controversial and, unlike issues of racial harmony, did not merit a blanket ban IMHO.
Were these individuals really a threat to national security? Gulity of treason and subversion? Really?
Threat to personal and family privilege.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
saw that video years ago.....

they havent seen what singapore is like since the 90s.....all they are clinging on to is just nostalgia and a memory.....vague even.....i can barely remember what sg was like 15 years ago......but the old singapore is dead......all thats left is just a bunch of natives that are getting older that are redundant and dont matter anymore......and 61% that still havent woken up yet and deep in lalaland.......and a bunch of under 20 year olds who have never seen or lived in the old singapore.

singapore is nothing.....just another dead soulless free for all super commercialized "nation" made up of a bunch of random mercenary foreign trash here for a purpose.......to make a living.
sad and true... :frown:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Watched the 1h 07min film.

Wah these exiles are truly deeply Patriots.

I feel sad for them.

It is ironic when sinkies say things like those who stay are patriotic those who leave are quitters. Look at these Patriots exiled!

I am no patriot and I deserve to be called quitter.

However I see few sinkies asking for these true patriots to be allowed to return to SG and have justice done.

In fact I believe many sinkies still believe that the PAP was right in detention without trial for all these people and that such actions helped bring about Singapore's success.

Hence to me the majority of sinkies are party to the whole injustice.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ironic when sinkies say things like those who stay are patriotic those who leave are quitters. Look at these Patriots exiled!

"Quitter" is a term coined by the PAP to label Singaporeans who chose to emigrate. There is nothing wrong to choose a life for yourself if you so wish to emigrate. The PAP and their cronies do not deserve and has no right to call pple like you quitters since LKY and his PAP cronies drive these patriots out of their own country.

Do not get suck into PAP labels such as quitters and other bull crap they come up with. These self-serving cronies create labels to bandage their fragile ego when they can't keep the local brains and heart in country.

Plus they market and advertise such labels in their controlled media to brainwash Singaporeans to accept such labels. This is called PAP self-serving manipulation.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watched the 1h 07min film.

Wah these exiles are truly deeply Patriots.

I feel sad for them.

However I see few sinkies asking for these true patriots to be allowed to return to SG and have justice done.

In fact I believe many sinkies still believe that the PAP was right in detention without trial for all these people and that such actions helped bring about Singapore's success.

Hence to me the majority of sinkies are party to the whole injustice.
Bochup also can be blame? :o-o:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that's a good part of the problem. I just can't decide if it's apathy, brainwashing or just plain and simple "each man for himself".