• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TO: PRC driver, Singaporeans thank you!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are united and showed 60% Sinkies the true meaning of power, you are not fearful of PAP leegime.

We bowed and saluted to you.

This is the first time Singaporeans are grateful and showed great appreciation to our foreign talents. We will not be called one-eye dragon again.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
On reflection, we do need to pay higher fares. It is unfair for our incomes to go up and refuse to pay higher fares. That is the root of the problem.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On reflection, we do need to pay higher fares. It is unfair for our incomes to go up and refuse to pay higher fares. That is the root of the problem.

Agree! Pedestrians must also be more careful when using the road and not langgar into buses!

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are united and showed 60% Sinkies the true meaning of power, you are not fearful of PAP leegime.

We bowed and saluted to you.

This is the first time Singaporeans are grateful and showed great appreciation to our foreign talents. We will not be called one-eye dragon again.

Fuck you la... i will lick my dog's balls before i slatue the ATs!

Fucking give them free accommodation and they niao over few dollars!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mess with the Ah Tiongs.

I'll not touch them even with a 10-foot pole unless it's out of necessity.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree! Pedestrians must also be more careful when using the road and not langgar into buses!

Singaporeans must reflect that we are actually regressing and our roads are therefore similar to 3rd world countries. Do not cross zebra crossings and green man crossings without looking out for mad drivers. Drivers should not dash out when the traffic lights turn green as there are also mad drivers that ignores traffic light signals.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need these lowly folks from a Third World country to show us how to fight for our rights, what true courage is, what can be achieved if oppressed workers unite together and wield their power. Maybe Sinkies will start growing balls after this.

Kudos to the Ah Tiongs!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just watch out hoh.
3. for money, chins are willing to go one step further.
4. they are snakes & dogs for one common agenda!

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can be united too. We have the Chinese blood.

Indian blood and Mat blood. Not to mention the Angmo blood too.

WHITEWOLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need these lowly folks from a Third World country to show us how to fight for our rights, what true courage is, what can be achieved if oppressed workers unite together and wield their power. Maybe Sinkies will start growing balls after this.

Kudos to the Ah Tiongs!

These Tiongs have not much to lose, except their jobs. If I were them, I would set a few buses on fire and then take the first flight out in the country.....then come back with another passport, another name.