• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To PM in waiting Chan Chun Seng. The haze is bad. I can't breathe. Help me!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no sound from the PAP? Where are the PSI reports? If you can fuck people for naming ships not to your liking, why not the haze? What are F15sgs for? What are the 2.5 billion dollars F16 upgrade for. What is National Service for if I may add.

We need a great general to show that Singapore has teeth. Kee Chiu!:oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no sound from the PAP? Where are the PSI reports? If you can fuck people for naming ships not to your liking, why not the haze? What are F15sgs for? What are the 2.5 billion dollars F16 upgrade for. What is National Service for if I may add.

Kee chiu and switch on your aircon, Sinkie peasant. Be grateful and don't complain. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are helping chu fan away the haze!

chanchunsingflap.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSI is not important to pee-a-pee dogs, only GDP is.

PSI will not help pee-a-pee dogs increase their pay, only GDP will.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry. I'm sure Indonesia, a close friend of Singapore and on cordial relations, will help fight the forest fires.

0VOTr.gif

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't you know? For National Day only.