• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Krafty don't make me ass u. Cos your chao kuan is u comprain like a little girl after u get assed! :biggrin:

I wonder if you were around about one year ago. A couple of "Whining" threads to Leongsam were started after i assed the PAP IB. So i was wondering if you will also called them "little girl"? :biggrin:

The threadstarters

God Meng Seng
Snake Tracker
CCBCaoPi

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is your point? Cut straight to the chase

Oh i forgot to highlight there is a difference. Their "peers" wasn't able to post nor sending PM to Leongsam. But still i am wondering why creation of a thread is necessary? :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i forgot to highlight there is a difference. Their "peers" wasn't able to post nor sending PM to Leongsam. But still i am wondering why creation of a thread is necessary? :biggrin:

V easy to ban people. V easy for them to create clones and post pm to Sam. If scared of pissing off Sam, don't do it.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat ass,

i m waiting. come:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dun worry I have time. I never said this will be fast. The internet is not as anonymous as U think. How else did U think Hackers get caught. Granted I do not have the resources of a Police force but there are ways to do it

This just shows how much of a coward you are. Maybe you never intended to harm my family, maybe I misunderstood your intentions, that I have overreacted and misjudged you. I have already apologized. I have already taken the 1st step to clear things up in case this all was a misunderstanding.

All I asked was a personal guarantee that U will keep this between the 2 of us. U can insult or attack me however U want and not touch those around me. U seem to either have the intentions to do so or are too cowardly to even give put it in black and white.

If U never intended to harm those around me there is no reason whatsoever that you cannot give me your word.

fat ass,

dun pretend ok. all this while u ask ppl NOT to attend wp rally. encourage multi party fights in smc/grc. ask ppl not to vote for any oppo just to oppose pap. u dare say u never say all these stuff:oIo:

all these is not pap dog is what?

If U want to accuse me of something please quote my justification as well
1)I never asked for a boycott of WP rallies, I said WP Voters should be given piority
2)I encourage multi party fights to eliminate smaller parties, case in point jokers like SDA's Desmond Lim.
3)Yes I vote for opposition because u support them not because U oppose PAP. IS that wrong? We are putting pple in Parliament, pple who will initial policies that will affect out lives. I don't know about U but I value my livelihood

If I am a PAP dog like U claim pls explain statements like these
Wasn't planning on having any political articles until the election but I had an interesting discussion with Mic on MSN, decided to post it here. Not sure why the last portion of this is missing but whatever.

Mic: when i saw the news headlines "singapore parliment has dissolved", the first thing i thought of was, "must be the rain"
Mic: damn
Mic: and yes i know, this is a very common term
Mic: i just dun really read up on politics anymore
Me: Best not to read coz U probably wont vote for the opposition if U do
Me: Just vote WP and give them a GRC just to scare the living shit out of PAP

http://char-azn.xanga.com/745822975/a-political-discussion---a-very-political-post-3/

I want to see a better opposition presence in Parliament. Something along the line of 15-20 would be good. I've been going around telling everyone to vote for them this coming election, I do hope they listen and give WP a GRC. It'll keep the PAP on their toes and listen to us more for a change.

http://char-azn.xanga.com/745753127/national-issues---a-very-political-post-2/

Bearing in mind that I post those before anyone in here knew where my blog was. Surprisingly enough, pple in here found out about my blog when I went ahead and made fun of TPL and someone posted the link in HWZ
http://char-azn.xanga.com/746347501/performing-a-public-service---a-very-political-post-8/

Funny enough no one ever notice this is not a very PAP supportive actions

I said this many times before, I am NOT a PAP supporter. However I am NOT an opposition supporter either. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

dankos

fat ass,

no need so long winded. whatever u say i will not change my opinion of u : u r a purebreed pap dog.

what guarantee u want from me? i already said i will not go hamtum your family members. what else u want. u want spf 24hrs rd the clock protection then i cannot help u. u find your grassloot leader maybe he can help. if u want me to guarantee your family members can live to ripe old age then i suggest u look for jesus.

n btw, u say sam given u my ip address. so far it is NPNT. this only proof that u talk cock. :biggrin: and even if u have my real address, what u going to do? serve me lawyer letter for threatening u? i got say i wanna burnt or whack u? any proof? also when i say 'fuck u' , that means i really wanna rape u is it :confused:

or for revealing info about indivduals? (thats worth 3 pts i thin):biggrin: seriously i am waiting to see what can u do. dun let me wait too long. :biggrin:

dankos

fat ass,

since when i say i will harass your family members? by putting your brother name = harassment is it:oIo:

u claim leongsam pass my ip address to u. show the proof. if sam does it then all forummers here will have an idea of what the host is like. NPNT. if no proof that means u r slandering sam.

my advice to u : stop being so egoistic and put your name as char_azn in all the forums u visit (which is damn a lot). worst still u link it to your real name and from there your brother's name and all fuck data can come out. all these are readily available in normal search engines. dun even need any it expert. ur egoistic nature is the source of your problems. how i know that guy is your brother : becos your own big mouth. 1st u say he is civil servant. then u added he is a scientist in mindef. u r saboing your own brother.

no problem i shall stop mentioning your brother's name since u mind so much and even regard it as harassment. but too bad i assing of u wun stop. :oIo::oIo: it will only get worse.:oIo::oIo:

fat ass,

do read the part in red again:oIo::oIo:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found his proxy server. That was easy enough. Next is to find him

And i have to copy this from RT to remind you again : Please point us to the post where dankos said he would "harass (your) family and friends" and "target (your) love(d) ones"?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already said i will not go hamtum your family members.

There was that so hard. All I asked was this and it took so long for U to do it. And No U have not categorically stated U will not do it until just now. I need U to say it specifically coz pple like U will be too proud to break your word if U make it public

And I preach what I say. I always maintained that pple online should take responsible for what they say. When I said I approach Sam and he responded, I meant it. GPGT

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have blacked out your IP.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 319
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 328

dankos

There was that so hard. All I asked was this and it took so long for U to do it. And No U have not categorically stated U will not do it until just now. I need U to say it specifically coz pple like U will be too proud to break your word if U make it public

And I preach what I say. I always maintained that pple online should take responsible for what they say. When I said I approach Sam and he responded, I meant it. GPGT

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have blacked out your IP.

fat ass

in case u were wondering, it wasn't any apology from me. from day 1 i never did say 1 time i will hamtum or whack your family members. a few forummers already ask u to show where i said it, u cannot come out with any proof.

and btw leongsam :oIo::oIo::oIo: must make this public so that every1 here knows leongsam will sell your ip address for a few bucks.:oIo::oIo:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep that's all I needed to know. Thanks. Btw, Dankos I have followed your threads. You have nothing to worry about. If you need help, can PM me. I disapprove of these actions. Am quite the civic minded type.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me see. Think i should be able to complete the "blackout" sentence.

"You'll have a hard time tracking him down. He uses anonymous ip address."
"You'll have a hard time tracking him down. He uses anonymous ip address via proxy server."

:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat ass

in case u were wondering, it wasn't any apology from me. from day 1 i never did say 1 time i will hamtum or whack your family members. a few forummers already ask u to show where i said it, u cannot come out with any proof.

and btw leongsam :oIo::oIo::oIo: must make this public so that every1 here knows leongsam will sell your ip address for a few bucks.:oIo::oIo:

I never said it was an apology and never expected one, U think too much. I wanted a personal guarantee from U that U will not let this go any further then the 2 of us messing around in here. U already released the name of my company's(not mine BTW) HR manager. I am NOT going to risk U releasing and making up any stupid stories about my family and friends

Pple need to be responsible for what they say. If Sam haven't release the info, I would need to go to the next level. 1 way or another I would have gotten that IP. Sam cooperating just made my job easier. Cyber Stalking have been criminalize in many countries. Sadly not in SG, I would need to use criminal intimidation if I had wanted to pursue the case. If U post responsibly and not make personal attacks on anyone, there is nothing that the person can hold against U. Even if I had requested from Sam, his provider or any level above him I would have gotten nothing if U had not kept attacking me

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, did u or did u not give away IP address like this???

if u did, where is your balls man!!!:mad: fuck!!! people said legal action only, your balls shrink!!! :oIo: fat ass not even authority!!! what the fuck man!!!

char azn only one stupid attention seeking idiot pap dog with no substance here trying to gain traffic for his blog. why u scare of him? :oIo:

dankos

Yep that's all I needed to know. Thanks. Btw, Dankos I have followed your threads. You have nothing to worry about. If you need help, can PM me. I disapprove of these actions. Am quite the civic minded type.

thanks for offer. dun worry about me. even though sometimes i post like a young punk, let me assure u i m no young punk. finish my ict liao. :biggrin:

to fat ass,

since u so interested in my bkgrd, i shall give a bit of clue. your that some1 from mindef right? so maybe he can access saf records. i graduated from ocs 5/91. there were 3 companies that POP in my batch (Alpha Sierra Tango) yes i am a nsf officer (unlike u some lcp or pte). my batch the only special guy (white horse) is koh wei. he is the son of prof tommy koh.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cb sam ..where are you hiding ? you better come out and clear the air !!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never said it was an apology and never expected one, U think too much. I wanted a personal guarantee from U that U will not let this go any further then the 2 of us messing around in here. U already released the name of my company's(not mine BTW) HR manager. I am NOT going to risk U releasing and making up any stupid stories about my family and friends

Pple need to be responsible for what they say. If Sam haven't release the info, I would need to go to the next level. 1 way or another I would have gotten that IP. Sam cooperating just made my job easier. Cyber Stalking have been criminalize in many countries. Sadly not in SG, I would need to use criminal intimidation if I had wanted to pursue the case. If U post responsibly and not make personal attacks on anyone, there is nothing that the person can hold against U. Even if I had requested from Sam, his provider or any level above him I would have gotten nothing if U had not kept attacking me

hello..why you keep on saying he want to harm your family ? which thread ? which post ? for this i really want to stand on his side !!! theres no need for him to say he wont harm your family ...cause he never say that in the first place ...they are right about you ...your ego is bigger then your own balls ...get a life ..

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah Char_azn, dun always yaya papaya acting like you know a lot of shit. Criminal intimidation my ass, i bet you can't even pronounce it right. You report police, police will laugh at you. You bring this to court, the judge will throw it out.

Fuck you, fuck your mother, your father, uncle auntie, supervisor, subordinate and even your pet gold fish. Have I covered enough? Ok, now you go look for my identity and then you file police report and you sue me. I entertain you all the way...

I really dun understand the mentality of IT fuckers, always like to yaya papaya. Is it because in your line, its always a support role? so you feel the need to feel good about your own existence?

Dankos, just carry on whacking his ass. Hey now there is 2 people asking you to show hand. dun disgrace yourself hor? And please don't tell me about how you feel calmer and after thinking about it, all that emo blah blah shit.

BE A MAN!!! JUST DO IT!!!!

P.S. Fuck your ah kong ah mah also... i left them out sorry!!!

Last edited: