• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all those who speak ill of others the fires of hell await you!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife's pussy is spread wide by black cocks. He can stretch his arm all the way in and store treasures within like a private safe.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any "church" that preaches prosperity gospel like shitty harvest and new creation are essentially cults pretending to carry the cross.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife's pussy is spread wide by black cocks. He can stretch his arm all the way in and store treasures within like a private safe.

careful....this pussy got trapdoor.....finger prints dont match hubby's, it will clam shut tight and the police alarm in the cheebye will go off
your hand may have a fracture and cannot masturbate anymore

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
careful....this pussy got trapdoor.....finger prints dont match hubby's, it will clam shut tight and the police alarm in the cheebye will go off

She doesn't stand a fucking chance, I will rip out her womb and crush her nipples with this

1646801586359.png

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is hokay, the cuntbination to the organic safe is aptly 000 in any order - easy peasy :whistling:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Follow ah Pond lah.
No matter how enemy torture me,
I never reveal info.

DIe die no say.
Die die bring Secret to death.

IMG_20220309_160400.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come this criminal's licence to preach and talk cock was not revoked?
I believe he cho-cho'ed his members to vote for the pappy dogs and got his jail term reduced significantly. My brother and sister in law attended his cult for many years and are very, very pro-Piss And Poop. They get fucking upset when we criticize the pappy fuckers during gatherings.