• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all the worker's party supporter here, we need to report this to Mr Low!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone know if we can sue someone because he anyhow acuse someone without any evidence???

example this bloody farker by the name of Lee Mu Yuan.Knn, i am a buddhist and this farker throw my face away!!!

PAPmediaattackonwp.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ay our forum gangster ramseth is worker party or nsp one? if wp just inform him things will reach very fast

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok i need more people to support me to bring this up to Mr Low.And anyone want to form a group to go to that buddhist temple and ask that farker out to comment why he say that????i am not burning with anger.I feel like throwing shit at that old bastard!!!!

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
新加坡佛教居士林

SINGAPORE BUDDHIST LODGE

新加坡金炎路門牌十七號至十九號

17-19, KIM YAM ROAD SINGAPORE 239329

电话: (65) 67372630

传真: (65) 67370877

I suggest we bring this matter up to Mr Low and sue that asshole.And sue the media why did they use religion to stir up electors emotion.
this is a very bloody dirty trick from this stupid dirty government!!!

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. You guys do not know Lee Bok Guan. This guy has diabetes and cancer. He is going to die anytime. He already cut off all ties with his family to prepare for death. You think he is worried about you guys sueing him. If you meet him, you will see him wearing slippers and simple clothes. Waste money sueing him only.

He eats at his free lunch canteen everyday. The money he handles belong to Buddhist Lodge. Everyone there is beholden to him. This guy is a true political master. You cannot touch him at all.

Dun waste time.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ar ga ar ga la,

that fat fart say LTK old already, almost going to be 60. so this is going to be his last election. he is going to make use of this one last chance to make sure he win a grc to create history. if he wins he create history, lose at most just retire nothing to lose. he bring GY down for personal gain and fame.

2nd part dun bother to read, its about por GY lam par

this is roughly what the whole article is about

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ar ga ar ga la,

that fat fart say LTK old already, almost going to be 60. so this is going to be his last election. he is going to make use of this one last chance to make sure he win a grc to create history. if he wins he create history, lose at most just retire nothing to lose. he bring GY down for personal gain and fame.

2nd part dun bother to read, its about por GY lam par

this is roughly what the whole article is about

wellsaidbro.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
WE want to tell Mr.LEE of the Buddhist Lodge,NOT all Buddhists in Singaore agree with what he said and reported in SHIN MIN EVENING NEWSPAPER on 6-5-2011 (EVE of Pollong Day).
We SINGAPORE Buddhists contributed money to your organisation to do charity work ,to help the poor and destitute and NOT FOR U TO PLAY POLITICS AGAINST THE OPPOSITION !
MR.LEE of Buddhist Lodge, U OWE US SINGAPOREAN BUDDHISTS an URGENT explanation !
Down with dirty tricks ! Down with dirty tricks ! Down with dirty tricks !
Vote Opposition ! Vote Opposition ! Vote Opposiiton !

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion is not clean business in Singapore

All the scandals in recent years and you guys don't know it?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bloody Lee Bok Guan(Lee Bo Gan) should be shamed!!! Let's ask him back.., he said Mr Low want fame that's why go and contest in GRC!!! KNN, he got brain anot or his pig brain too rusty to think... then may as well ask Mr Lee to amend the consistution not to have election.Anyone going to contest in Aljunie will be label as wanting fame!!!Knn, his brain rusty or stupid???

Then, if Mr Low want fame, how about George Yeo and the PAP???Aint themselves also want fame?Or worst still, they are contesting for their big fat wallet???May i ask this bloody farker back the same question???

And lastly, what kind of attitude is him???Knn, he himself is of someone religious.He know what Buddhist teach.He is not a politican.He should not meddle in this election stuff.He should just concentrate in his own bloody business!!!But why must he just because he know his name have some weight in Singapore , he start to say bad things about Mr Low???Did Mr Low say him???NO!!! And now he start saying Mr Low!!!

I sincerely ask someone here, anyone who have some connection with this bloody idiot.Ask him out and let's talk about it!!!KNN, i am full of heat now!!!
Nah bei, i really want to throw egg at this stupid idiot!!! Shame on him to link himself to the Buddhist society!!! We buddhist will not tolerate this kind of idiot talking bad things without any evidence at people we respect most!!!

We need to help Mr Low to fight back at this idiot!!!! ANYONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!

Last edited: