• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all the worker's party supporter here, we need to report this to Mr Low!!!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to ask every single one of you who threatened NOT to donate a single cent to Buddhist Lodge. How many of you have donated any money to Buddhist Lodge in your life?

Please lah. His donor pool are all the older generations. That article in Wanbao is targeted at the aunties and uncles to vote for PAP.

He will not even bother to meet with you if you turn up with a whole gang. You want to beat up an old man who is dying?

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to ask every single one of you who threatened NOT to donate a single cent to Buddhist Lodge. How many of you have donated any money to Buddhist Lodge in your life?

Please lah. His donor pool are all the older generations. That article in Wanbao is targeted at the aunties and uncles to vote for PAP.

He will not even bother to meet with you if you turn up with a whole gang. You want to beat up an old man who is dying?

well, its up to mr low to decide if he want to sue this farker anot.

Lucas Ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need to revive this thread. Glad ppl here dared to criticise him so openly back then, because the insidious and despicable tactics the hypocrites in there use against the truly virtuous and moral TO SILENTLY DISPLACE THEM FROM THE LODGE is unimaginable and definitely against Buddhist Teachings and in violation of human rights. Until now, they still don't want to repent. I worked in the lodge from Aug 2013 and Jan 2014 and can use my life and health at stake to confirm that this dead old man was indeed a hypocrite instead of what the MSM touted him as. As a buddhist who had taken refuge since 1991, I don't lie, I don't wish to curse and spread libel, but the truth needs to be spoken fearlessly and confirmed. Unfortunately, the silent menace within the lodge hasn't yet ended. Because the current president of the lodge happens to be a good friend and schoolmate of the late lodge president. Yes, as long as the MIW still in power, this "religious leader" is virtually "untouchable". Using the name of Amitabha Buddha, the Buddha of Infinite Light and Life, to engage in such unfruitful works of darkness to mislead the masses, the hypocrites are actually digging their own grave and exhausting their karmic merits at the fastest speed possible without realising it. Otherwise how come even lhl's siblings call him the dishonorable son at around this time last year?

Last edited:

Lucas Ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone know if we can sue someone because he anyhow acuse someone without any evidence???

example this bloody farker by the name of Lee Mu Yuan.Knn, i am a buddhist and this farker throw my face away!!!

Sorry for quoting an old post of yours, but I have an important point to make. I'm a buddhist also and I worked in the lodge from Aug 2013 to Jan 2014, so I did know this late president of the lodge personally. Yes, he did not follow buddhist teachings properly because he is a hypocrite who did not practise what he preached(言念無實、表裡不一). Yes, he did formerly put a lot of effort and contribution towards the lodge as he served the lodge with commitment for decades, unfortunately from the fruits that have been borne, it is very, very crystal clear that his motives were NOT selfless unlike what the MSM touts him to be. The problem is he was too powerful for anyone to publicly criticise and touch, he had all the backing of the MIW anyone could ever have imagined.(So I'm kind of relieved you dared to scold him like this---nobody could do it to him in the lodge.) Any dissenters in the lodge(especially after GE2011) he won't hesitate to find the opportune moment to use verbal abuse at them and drive them out of the lodge with the power of the police. (Yes, I'm not making these up, and of cos MSM won't report such throwface stuff.) Remember that during his wake which happened to be the GE2015 campaigning period, even LHL and HC visited him at the lodge to pay respects to him, so u understand how important this dead old man was to the powers that be. The problem is enough silent harm and injustice has been done to our society all these years due to their silent dishonesty and immorality, and even right now the MIW still want to condition us to respect this late president posthumously. If you visit the office of the lodge you can even see his bust there(it was made not long after he passed away.) If anyone dares to do any property damage to this bust it is clearly a police case. Do you see how the MIW are slandering the Triple Gem as a whole and hoodwinking the whole populace here, all for despicable political motives to remain in power? These MIW think they can cheat compassion, altruism and virtue this way. If what I have just said is all true, have no fear, let karma continue working its way through. The current president of the lodge is also this Bock Guan's friend and former schmate(talk about conflict of interest), he is also v powerful and has links with the MIW and loong, so even now it isn't easy to shame them publicly(but to be absolutely fair not everyone in the present exco are hypocrites), but do I have faith in the Buddhist Teachings and God's will that these hypocrites will ultimately fall by their own wickedness. Now hopefully more ppl can understand and slowly wake up to the true colors of loong---he is only pretending to be democratic, but is in fact a spiritual tyrant and soul despot. This is the truth which can no longer be suppressed. If he still wants to be up to dirty tricks good luck to him.

(Those who wish to know what kind of moral corruption and injustice there is within the lodge, I've already posted in detail here, and also here. The situation now is that these powerful hypocrites are still "untouchable", but at this time, the more the public's awareness is raised about this matter the better, the members of the public do have the right to know. "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere", so it's a collective consciousness thing.)

Last edited:

Lucas Ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now take the opportunity here to show everyone, via the ongoings of the Singapore Buddhist Lodge, which is supposed to be a non-profit, apolitical religious charitable organisation as well as a sacred public place of worship upholding the highest moral integrity, revering the Triple Gem and paying Homage to the King of Buddhas, how and why Singapore is indeed the MOST morally corrupt and whitewashed nation in the world: singapore buddhist lodge also had its saga from mid-2016 to feb 2017. the daughter of the late president of the lodge exposed some stuff to the MSM(even though it wasn't the whole truth), and via all the reports it was self-evident that there was indeed legalized corruption and misappropriation of lodge funds during the tenure of the ex-CEO. But what happened? CPIB didnt even investigate, only "advice" given by the commission of charities to the then "ownself select ownself" exco, LOL! ALL the extremely shameful and immoral stuff in the buddhist lodge was fully downplayed by the MSM. Buddhist Lodge is supposed to be a harmonious sacred public place of worship which welcomes everyone regardless of race, age and religion, but it has ironically degenerated into a morally whitewashed PAP stronghold with some of the darkest unseen immoral secrets, especially these past few years---in fact, someone DID report the late president of the lodge to CPIB in the late 90s for alleged misappropriation of funds, but guess what, he was acquitted of all charges. Now that the truth is getting clearer and clearer, we can see IN RETROSPECT whether the laws here have truly been just or not all the while-----was he REALLY innocent? I don't believe the mainstream reports that someone was trying to frame him----for anyone to have reported him to CPIB, there has to be considerable evidence gathered in the first place, isn't it? You see, during GE2011, the late president has already exposed himself to be someone with political motives by openly expressing support for George Yeo and generating libel against LTK, so people still want to believe he was innocent? (Remember that the "CEO" title was not in line with the lodge constitution, yet the late president created this title for her effortlessly and gave virtually all the authority to the ex-CEO to do virtually anything she liked without accountability, for her to engage in favouritism and nepotism [basically if u read the ST report dated 31st January 2017, it reads that she started off as a clerk in 2008, but this isnt the whole truth. The actual truth is this: she used to be a foot reflexologist working in the buddhist lodge free clinic, wanted to resign in 2008 but the late president WANTED her to stay and allowed her to work in the admin office even though she wasnt EVEN proficient in English (yet another impt example to prove that meritocracy is singapore is actually a myth--it is who you know not what u know!)], and she held her coveted "CEO" title from 2013 to the beginning of 2017 without any authorities questioning its authenticity!) So u report such cronies of the leegime to CPIB is totally useless even if u have the evidence at hand. we need the whole government to be changed if u want moral integrity and standing to be truly restored in singapore! This is why I keep harping on the Buddhist Lodge, because the hidden ugly truth in the Buddhist Lodge has the ability to eventually outshine ALL the lies of the PAP leegime, so, if the people REALLY want PAP to be purged, don't overlook the buddhist lodge moral corruption as one of the most important pieces of the jigsaw. and precisely because it is so important, u know the MIW pattern----they will try all kinds of methods to divert our attention from it!

Lucas Ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The distinction between pretending you are better than you are and beginning to be better in reality is finer than moral sleuth hounds conceive."

What is so disturbing is that even though the current president of the lodge promised to its members and devotees that the HR will be improved, the management will become more transparent, so as to regain the trust of the public, he was just paying lip service, and basically did not honour his promise judging from the fruits borne during the past year.

In essence, The head of the Singapore Buddhist Lodge protects the interests of the Party Against the People and his cronies, and the interests of the late lodge president who was his own good friend by the way, as well as the interests of the ex-CEO who was given the authority and the controversial "CEO" title by the late president who trusted and protected her at all costs when he was alive, instead of genuinely serving the common good and interests of the people. It's not complicated actually.

This is exactly why when the first senior manager replaced the ex-CEO in Feb 2017, he resigned after about a month, and the next senior manager who took his place around April 2017, also resigned after Feb 2018. The problem is these are righteous people who did not fully understand the politics and unfruitful works of darkness brewing within the lodge. So I cannot accept the fact that the political climate of Singapore actually allows the deceitful and unrighteous to hold the highest authority in the buddhist lodge for years unchecked, while those genuinely righteous and moral are unable to remain for long to use their authority to ensure impartiality and justice within the lodge to allow it to begin to be better in reality, while the lackeys of the ex-CEO were able to securely remain in employment and to be entrusted important stuff by the president of the lodge. To anyone in his or her right mind, this is simply NOT DONE and UNCONSCIONABLE, and is no different from a breach of trust and silent blasphemy of the Triple Gem and no excuses can justify what he is doing.

Edit: For discerning buddhists:
《楞嚴咒》保護有仁德的人,所謂「德者本也,財者末也」,如果德行不夠,或沒有特殊的淵源,是不可能蒙《楞嚴咒》有足夠相抗衡的力量強緣敵得過居士林內以力假仁者霸之強者的財力勢力,拆穿居士林前任與現任林長的不仁不義的。既然內心深處明知本國目前的不仁執政勢力確實建立在這位有德行禎祥的宿世未平反冤屈上,為什麼還不肯承認人外有人天外有天,而繼續固執己見執迷不悔,選擇在佛中之王無量壽佛的居士林有道之場內假仁假義勢服人間接誹謗他!他這一世的平安與安穩都是因宿世的血光之災因禍得福並且今生皈依三寶然後念佛佛加持而得來的,目前才能在居士林「居易以俟命」,林長心中不但不懂得一視同仁,到了此時此刻居然還想暗中利用自己狗眼看人盯人的小人下屬,利用他左大脑魂魄尚未愈合的巨大心靈创伤,在精神上無時無刻不落井下石,企圖成人之惡算計他,讓他在林內感覺不受歡迎最好不再去那裡,連他的平安也想與他前世遭魔障被毀掉的幸福一同破壞,還認為他半年前在林內流的血沒什麼大不了想不了了之,踐踏他的人權、民權,與林友的權利,請問這種不善可以原諒嗎?阿彌陀佛。

Last edited:

Lucas Ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why are these people involved in the moral corruption in the buddhist lodge keeping so quiet? Is it because they are scared of my exposé? Nope, they are neither scared nor ashamed, they have no human shame at all, they keep quiet because they can no longer rebut at the moment, but they hallucinate they are infallible just like the pap, and are simply waiting for the next opportune moment to fault anything in my posts to potentially use them against me to obviously accuse me of slander and libel. I am simply alerting them to exactly what immoral shameful stuff they are silently plotting against the honest and blameless. (For instance, when the ex-CEO of the lodge was still in power, there was once I purposely threw a small note criticizing the ex-CEO in the library dustbin for being a sadistic psychopath lusting after charitable donations. Only a considerable time later did I find out that the ex-CEO actually took a snapshot of my note on her phone, waiting to use this against me at the opportune moment, confirming my suspicions that she is in fact a sadistic psychopath spying on dissenters.) Is such despicable, dishonest and sneaky behaviour in line with Buddhist teachings? Can such behaviour be condoned and tolerated in the name of "forbearance" and "compassion"? Anyone who has received that little bit of education should be able to answer these questions easily himself, right?