• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKPS Deaths - MOE COI?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last COI has unjustly stopped me from having a late night beer at coffeeshop.
The police probably used the same excuse to install many CCTVs at my flat. Feel like a prison.

Please no more COI. :smile:

Nothing wrong with having COI. It's wrong when the COI is not independent and came up with wrong conclusions and bad recommendations. But NJH had no courage to challenge the COI

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JBJ did ask about auditing HDB..how many years they say..it will take? 52??

PAP doesn't want HDB to be audited.

But audit we must.

It's just like MOE. It doesn't want a COI for the Kinabalu tragedy. But we need to learn the correct lessons so as to prevent another tragedy

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP doesn't want HDB to be audited.

But audit we must.

It's just like MOE. It doesn't want a COI for the Kinabalu tragedy. But we need to learn the correct lessons so as to prevent another tragedy

To them, where there is money & things to show off, no need COI or audit. Just unfortunately, the young kids died, but never mind, they can find plenty of kids, from Myanmar gladly to fill that empty slots & climb Kinabalu too...why COI?, they did the right thing..they took the safest route, we have one of the best minister in charge of education...why complain or investigate??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To them, where there is money & things to show off, no need COI or audit. Just unfortunately, the young kids died, but never mind, they can find plenty of kids, from Myanmar gladly to fill that empty slots & climb Kinabalu too...why COI?, they did the right thing..they took the safest route, we have one of the best minister in charge of education...why complain or investigate??

That may be MOE's mindset. But let's see whether wisdom prevails

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All I asked for is a COI to get to the truth of this tragedy. MOE must not deny truth from coming out.

Yesterday, MOE corrected themselves and said that the students took an easier route and not the route MOE had said earlier. How many more untruths have been told. If MOE is true to their mission, it must convene a COI without delay

You idiot!! When nature disaster strikes it does not matter if it's normal route or simpler route.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You idiot!! When nature disaster strikes it does not matter if it's normal route or simpler route.

You conveniently ignore the fact that MOE's original statement was wrong and MOE took a week to correct a wrong statement.

My question is how many wrong statements and facts have MOE made on this tragedy. Only a COI can reveal the truth

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You conveniently ignore the fact that MOE's original statement was wrong and MOE took a week to correct a wrong statement.

My question is how many wrong statements and facts have MOE made on this tragedy. Only a COI can reveal the truth

A COI will do nothing more than create more wrong statements.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Until now you still refused to admit that no one can predict or stop nature disaster. I already said, no route can prevent nature disaster from happening. You want COI to interview mother nature?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until now you still refused to admit that no one can predict or stop nature disaster. I already said, no route can prevent nature disaster from happening. You want COI to interview mother nature?

I am saying we need a COI to compel MOE and PAP to reveal the truth