• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKL Unrepented & Hopeless

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What this TKL got to do with TJS? TKL conceded defeat once he had started criticising TJS for abandoning support to him last minute and ran for PE to compete with him, he still thinks that he has 25% votes of
TJS which should belong to him.

Give this guy a break. He at least conceded defeat. TJS cannot differentiate red from green.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give this guy a break. He at least conceded defeat. TJS cannot differentiate red from green.

You also must give TJS a break mah. You have launched a series of scathing attack on him for 2 weeks already. Think that is enough and please stop all your nonsense now. TJS studied PPP at Oxford and he is no moron ok ...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also must give TJS a break mah. You have launched a series of scathing attack on him for 2 weeks already. Think that is enough and please stop all your nonsense now. TJS studied PPP at Oxford and he is no moron ok ...

There is no such degree as PPP you moron!

What nonsense! TJS was CSJ number 2 from the start?You want a Chee Presidency?How come you haven't joined Gopalan Nair is debt-ridden America? At there you can vote for dumbos like Rick Perry into office.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realized TKL and his supporters cannot make it right from the start so I did not wasted any time. He was the reason why TJS had entered the PE2011 in case the opposition/spoilt votes gets dumped into TKL.

TKL got what he had asked for, he kept doing Hi fives, a Hi of 5% votes is the maximum he had asked for blame himself for missing 0.1% at 4.9% and losing his deposit.

Now talk cock loud loud somemore, thanks to him, TCB lost the PE to TT.

Uncanny. He asked for 100,000 signatures petition and got about 100,000 votes. He asked for hi 5 and got about 5% votes. Quite a good actuary actually. He should have believed in his own figures instead of his own ego.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncanny. He asked for 100,000 signatures petition and got about 100,000 votes. He asked for hi 5 and got about 5% votes. Quite a good actuary actually. He should have believed in his own figures instead of his own ego.

At least he met his numbers....

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope we can stop talking about these people, as I think enough is enough. TKL is done for and he is not worth discussing and you can add TJS and TCB as well. All is now water under the bridge and I am sure there are better things to do, like checking on TT.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope we can stop talking about these people, as I think enough is enough. TKL is done for and he is not worth discussing and you can add TJS and TCB as well. All is now water under the bridge and I am sure there are better things to do, like checking on TT.

TT is quite checked--what next what brand of underwear he wears?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him rest lah to improve his English

Actually from GE and PE, the public figure with the worst English ever to hit my ears was Yam Ah Mee the RO. And yet, he became a minor celebrity for such English that even school kids giggled at.

Last edited:

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite right. The limelight should be on TT who has plenty of skeletons in his closet.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite right. The limelight should be on TT who has plenty of skeletons in his closet.

TT and his 3 sons should be scrutinise as there are some suspicions of wrongdoings in the past. What is the point of discussing the other 3 presidential hopefuls? Re-living the past will not benefit anyone and what we are doing is bashing them. Are you enjoying the entertainment? It is over for goodness sake. Sorry not directing it at you refulgence but the others who keeps harping on the issue.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT and his 3 sons should be scrutinise as there are some suspicions of wrongdoings in the past. What is the point of discussing the other 3 presidential hopefuls? Re-living the past will not benefit anyone and what we are doing is bashing them. Are you enjoying the entertainment? It is over for goodness sake. Sorry not directing it at you refulgence but the others who keeps harping on the issue.

Actually the focus should be all on him. Yes, his sons had special treatment--still not proven directly; the cause would not work in a court of law. I man, Americans knew Bush Jr got where he was because of daddy. But between Junior and Senior, they focused on the individual, not on the family.