• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKL Unrepented & Hopeless

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
From his blog after he asked for feedback:

<dt id="c3969875709970026833" class="comment-author blog-author"> <noscript></noscript>
Tan Kin Lian said... <dd id="Blog1_cmt-3969875709970026833" class="comment-body">Reply to 2:35 pm
George Yeo was unfairly attacked on his "free spirit" statement. It shows how nasty and unfair people can be.

No matter how careful a person is, he is likely to be attacked by someone who wants to attack him. I have also been a regular victim of these types of nasty attacks, so I empathize with George Yeo.

We should adopt a positive attitude towards other people, and not try to give a negative connotation to any statement and attack that person.
<dd class="comment-footer">August 28, 2011 3:13 PM </dd><dt id="c3969875709970026833" class="comment-author blog-author">

How the hell is that? Now dragging emphathize with George Yeo into this. Still accusing people of attacking and he's the victim. That's a very negative attitude if he wants to talk about positive. When he hear what he don't like, it's attack, negative. When he hear what he likes, that's his meaning of positive. Conveniently forgotten about his negative attacks on all 3 others. Pursuant to whatever fuck chapter or character, I hearby decalre he's unelectable whether PE or GE conclusively.

He don't need what fuck GMS to advise or what fuck Ram to abandon him or what fuck Locke to jump ship to end up in this shit man, he's doing it very well by himself sinking his own ship!
</dt>

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<dt id="c3969875709970026833" class="comment-author blog-author"> <noscript></noscript>
Tan Kin Lian said... <dd id="Blog1_cmt-3969875709970026833" class="comment-body">Reply to 2:35 pm
George Yeo was unfairly attacked on his "free spirit" statement. It shows how nasty and unfair people can be.

No matter how careful a person is, he is likely to be attacked by someone who wants to attack him. I have also been a regular victim of these types of nasty attacks, so I empathize with George Yeo.

We should adopt a positive attitude towards other people, and not try to give a negative connotation to any statement and attack that person.
<dd class="comment-footer">August 28, 2011 3:13 PM </dd><dt id="c3969875709970026833" class="comment-author blog-author">

How the hell is that? Now dragging emphathize with George Yeo into this. Still accusing people of attacking and he's the victim. That's a very negative attitude if he wants to talk about positive. When he hear what he don't like, it's attack, negative. When he hear what he likes, that's his meaning of positive. Conveniently forgotten about his negative attacks on all 3 others. Pursuant to whatever fuck chapter or character, I hearby decalre he's unelectable whether PE or GE conclusively.
</dt>

Forgive him, my brother, for he is suffering from post erection-blues, akin to post-natal blues.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

He don't need what fuck GMS to advise or what fuck Ram to abandon him or what fuck Locke to jump ship to end up in this shit man, he's doing it very well by himself sinking his own ship!
</dt>

TKL is a Nobody. Don't give him the honour by Reposting his Blog. The man is history. Move on!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL should just go back to his insurance and investment and forget politics. He can be as authoritative as he likes in that area. I believe he's more than qualified after 30 years CEO. I have some respect for him in his minibond efforts but reading his blog and seeing his campaign, I think he really can't make it in politics.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL should just go back to his insurance and investment and forget politics. He can be as authoritative as he likes in that area. I believe he's more than qualified after 30 years CEO. I have some respect for him in his minibond efforts but reading his blog and seeing his campaign, I think he really can't make it in politics.

True true. But he tried honourably. Unlike TJS.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I pity and empathize with him to. But he don't know when to stop loss in politics, however good he is in investments. I also agree TJS is the dishonourable one here.

You go tell your friends GMS, Ram and Locke to stop him going on lah!

TKL jjust cast his net out to far. TOC was good enough for him.

Z

Zombie

TKL: mommy... mommy... many people bully me...

Mom: you have to be positive, my child....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should keep quiet already lah, stop whining... omg...

I wasn't surprised by his losing deposit but was surprised that his percentage was so low. He needed to triple his percentage to keep deposit. Good grief, feel sorry for the man. But I agree with you, he should just smile with a brave front and brush it off. He looked composed on TV on the polling night but lost it again within two days when he started blogging about it again and worse, as TS pointed out, using words like nasty and unfair. Sigh for the man.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realized TKL and his supporters cannot make it right from the start so I did not wasted any time. He was the reason why TJS had entered the PE2011 in case the opposition/spoilt votes gets dumped into TKL.

TKL got what he had asked for, he kept doing Hi fives, a Hi of 5% votes is the maximum he had asked for blame himself for missing 0.1% at 4.9% and losing his deposit.

Now talk cock loud loud somemore, thanks to him, TCB lost the PE to TT.

One must respect his right to make a complete fool of himself. At his own expense, of course.