• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKL is also a superior financial genius and a steady thinker

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am seeing a new trend in this forum so I must say that TKL financial numeracy is very noticeable. At the press conference he convincingly told the media that another candidate is going to spend 500 MILLION dollars, unlike TKL himself. Because being a modest prudent man, spending that kind of money is unimaginable to every common public-transport commuting Singaporean. In fact he is so prudent that he even reduced the charity donation from 70% to 50% of his starting salary when he gets the job, thereby saving additional monies for the government and it would be an outstanding gesture to taxpayers. Because so many "Other People" have been telling him that he makes a good president that it wouldn't be fair to each and every Singaporeans if he is not given the COE to contest.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. Good to see that more people are now more of what he can offer to the people of Singapore. It was a slow start but his potential is much clearer. In fact his prudent funding strategy cited during the press conference where the $500m was mentioned won me over.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am seeing a new trend in this forum so I must say that TKL financial numeracy is very noticeable. At the press conference he convincingly told the media that another candidate is going to spend 500 MILLION dollars, unlike TKL himself. Because being a modest prudent man, spending that kind of money is unimaginable to every common public-transport commuting Singaporean. In fact he is so prudent that he even reduced the charity donation from 70% to 50% of his starting salary when he gets the job, thereby saving additional monies for the government and it would be an outstanding gesture to taxpayers. Because so many "Other People" have been telling him that he makes a good president that it wouldn't be fair to each and every Singaporeans if he is not given the COE to contest.

Don't be naughty now...He was corrected to say $500,000 instead.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but unfortunately I sense a 'poison soup' plot here and elsewhere, especially when the shills are all out in full force to mar what will otherwise be a red letter day to come for many Singaporeans.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is this great quality of TKL that has not been mentioned. He is generous and magnanimous because he is ever willing to "give people a chance." From giving people a chance to have a choice to giving people a chance to vote and (if I recollect correctly) the latest is giving people a chance to come forward to help.... If elected, there is hope for all convicts to plea for clemency.... I think he will definitely give them a chance.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Citibank board and staff should be voting for him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best so far bro. Well done.

There is this great quality of TKL that has not been mentioned. He is generous and magnanimous because he is ever willing to "give people a chance." From giving people a chance to have a choice to giving people a chance to vote and (if I recollect correctly) the latest is giving people a chance to come forward to help.... If elected, there is hope for all convicts to plea for clemency.... I think he will definitely give them a chance.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be naughty now...He was corrected to say $500,000 instead.

Agree with you sir. if that was the correct amount, then I made a grave mistake and I apologise unreservedly and unconditionally. You are welcome to make both good and bad comments and free to point out all my typos. In forums and cyberspace, it is a free, open democratic world, so I take both the positivity and the negativity and roll with it. I bear no grudges.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you sir. if that was the correct amount, then I made a grave mistake and I apologise unreservedly and unconditionally. You are welcome to make both good and bad comments and free to point out all my typos. In forums and cyberspace, it is a free, open democratic world, so I take both the positivity and the negativity and roll with it. I bear no grudges.

$500,000 thousand and not $500 million is a typo? Can I type tiger and say it is actually lion and it was a typo?

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
$500,000 thousand and not $500 million is a typo? Can I type tiger and say it is actually lion and it was a typo?

Yes you can say that. If Prince Sang Nila Utama were alive today, he would say that we have been living in a "typo" for all our lives and in the annals of history.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you can say that. If Prince Sang Nila Utama were alive today, he would say that we have been living in a "typo" for all our lives and in the annals of history.

I don't see the connection between a fable and typos (I hope you know the meaning of the word "typo").

Similarly if $500,000 can be mistaken as $500 million, then saying TKL is a superior financial genius can be mistaken as actually to mean "financial whizz?" (note emphasis on superior).

Mind you the difference between a whizz and a genius is as huge as $500,000 and $500 million.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haitz! You're beginning to sound like TKL, man!

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i type kukubird but it is pussy: u go geyland for pussy sex but the pimp gives u ladyboy shemale with long kuku haha :biggrin:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have conveniently forgot to mentioned his other greater quality, ie. his ability as a pan piper where he intimidates his supporters to SHOW & GIVE HIM THEIR MONEY if they really want change, as documented here: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?96177-TKL-From-Petition-to-Fundraising-with-Intimidation

As for the plea for clemency, you are obviously not aware of Steven Chong vs Constitution ruling
source: http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?96308-Myths-and-Misinformation-about-the-Presidency-of-Singapore

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! He is very good with his $$$... He is going to donate half his salary to Charity if become President... maybe he should donate to transport ministry so more Sinkies will vote him...