• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tis the season to BBQ!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo! I have a charcoal kettle grill just like the one in the video. My favorite cut of steak though is the ribeye, but my favorite barbecue is babyback ribs, slow cooked over indirect heat for about an hour and baised with barbecue sauce. Goes with cold beer.

Cheers!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo! I have a charcoal kettle grill just like the one in the video. My favorite cut of steak though is the ribeye, but my favorite barbecue is babyback ribs, slow cooked over indirect heat for about an hour and baised with barbecue sauce. Goes with cold beer.

Cheers!

When is your open house?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to announce that ever since coming back to Sg, no chance to BBQ. Not as convenient as back in Canada when my barbie sets were in my backyard and the kitchen opens to it through the back door. I do all my marinating, seasoning and preparation in the kitchen, then simply step into the backyard and voila! Propane gas barbecue sets are common there, limpei had that, and a charcoal kettle grill. BBQ season starts right after the snow thaws, but I BBQ all year round (during winter, I call it winter-Q), coupla times a week. Everytime I watch something novel and/or exciting on cook shows, I can't wait to fire up the grill. Made my own dry rubs to season, my family got to love my satay flavored (can't recall offhand, had tumeric, cumin, other herbs) korean spare beef ribs. Sometimes did BBQ fish too, most easily done with a medittertanean fish called Greek Porgy. I brought back with me a cast iron hibachi for home barbecues, but never found the chance to do it, maybe its too hot during the day, and quite inconvenient at night. My current apartment's barbecue pit is available, but somehow never found the motivation. Easier to just go out and makan. Sorry.

Cheers!

When is your open house?