• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tired but cannot sleep. why like that?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
feels exhausted but still cannot sleep tonight. why like that. feel like taking cough mixture to make me sleep....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too active a mind is the most possible answer. Learn to relax & let go. Don't put the weight of the World & its complexities in figuring out solutions upon your own lone shoulder...

You may have to trick your mind. Instead of focusing your mind to sleep, tell yourself to just have a rest. There's a psychological difference between the two. To sleep when you mind does not allow you to do so, due to high mental activity, you would fail.

Instead, should you tell yourself to just REST, not sleep, the mind instead will focus the Human body on relaxing muscles from toe to top, even the mind, & eventually, you will drift off to sleep in such a mental state.

Just let images, real or imagined, flow thru your mind, with no disruptions or attempts to resolve issues which seemed real but only a mental conscious reminder & reflective of the tornado in your mind.

Give in to the nonsensical images instead, Such would need no mental ENERGY to process, & you will sleep within minutes.

There! Had I put you to sleep with my long winded & rambling post?

Last edited:

adaliedn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have similar after overload. In this case, nothing helps me except sleeping pills from Canadian pharmacy. It really makes me feel better and sleep better. In general, I try not to work overtime and to rest a little, but to be honest, it doesn't always work out

Last edited: