• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips how to end your life painlessly

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are so many dumb ways to die.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJNR2EpS0jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut my hand when cleaning knife after cooking. It was quite a deep cut and could see finger bone.

But there was no pain or bleeding from the cut. Squeeze the cut and let the blood drip but still feel no pain. Moving the cut finger and touch the cut also feel no pain. This means there are some parts of our body you could take your own life painlessly, I assume.

Having said that, there could be some parts in the animal body to jab that the animal can die painlessly.

Interesting, better than discover black hole.

Thanks for the tips !
I would encourage people at their wits end to end their life for the following reasons :
1) Can die a painless way
2) Can choose where and what time to die
3) Can choose what to wear to look more handsome or pretty
4) Can do proper handover of future responsibilities etc
5) Can reduce sin we accumulated over the living years
6) Can reduce population in the over crowded sinkieland
7) Can donate leftovers $ if any