• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips for Healthy Sleep

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sleep alone means sleep. Sleep with a girl means having sex, then sleep.

Why all the theories and essays?

Tomorrow morning holday, means no problem. Tomorrow morning got work means die die wake up in time or pretend half dead and report sick.

Why all the theories and essays?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
A couple of cans of beer before bedtimes will make me drowsy and fall asleep fast. The bloody problem is I need to wake up a couple of time to visit the loo. If only I can sleep walk and urinate, that will produce 8 hours of healthy sleep.:mad::biggrin:

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have a few cans of beer before you go to bed and you will wake up more tired becos alcohol loosen your muscles in your body eapecially the upper airway and you will snore like no tomorrow.

Lots of ppl think that alcohol induce sleep but it is the complete opposite. Your upper airway will collaspe more and thus causing you to stop breathing. Your heart will needs to work very hard but it is of no help due to the upper airway blockage. You'll wake up feeling more tired.

Btw, there are 3 types of Apnea: Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Central Apnea and Mixed Apnea.