• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tiongs already treating Zikapore as their new Province, called Gayloongjiang

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
correction singaporeans dont think too highly of ourselves,its the government that thinks too highly of themselves and have too high expectations for this country,trying to build us up into what we are not,eventually everything will collapse.i too am hoping for a act of god or extinction level event to hit singapore.

you may get what you wish for. one of the largest volcanic eruptions in the 21st century will occur among the ring of volcanoes around sinkapore.

image.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may get what you wish for. one of the largest volcanic eruptions in the 21st century will occur among the ring of volcanoes around sinkapore.

View attachment 28470

Just a bit of hot rocks and smokes. Sinkies do not appreciate their good fortune over the last 200 years and a little inconvenient will help us learn to count our blessings, just like Loong wanted. :cool:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more concern on the amount of money to be lost in the current Tianjin and Chongqing projects. Those Chinks will definitely think of all means and methods to make things difficult for Sinkie Land, making a repeat of the Suzhou project. What the fuck? Sometimes, I still don't know why our government never learn?

i am wondering why sinkie loser population never learns and keep voting for someone who screwed their ass daily.