• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiongock constitution stipulates that CCPee can cheong-kong your wealth if necessary.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Temasek and the Sinkie Chinese towkays who are still doing business in China.

见好就收. Time to run away and don't look back.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I laugh whenever I see videos in traditional Chinese talking about how bad China is. Only criminals and those with hidden agendas need to worry about their wealth being confiscated.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I laugh whenever I see videos in traditional Chinese talking about how bad China is. Only criminals and those with hidden agendas need to worry about their wealth being confiscated.
I laugh when I see China cocksuckers like you thinks that CCPee is a noble government.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I laugh when I see China cocksuckers like you thinks that CCPee is a noble government.
This will probably include 90% of Malaysian chinese including those who migrated here and Australia.
Funny thing is none of them migrate to China and many sent their kids to western universities mainly Aussie, UK ,US and Canada

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As expected from commiecunt crooks. This trickle down to everyone in CCP China.

[看大陸] 武漢國際博覽中心第一天…… (來源:網絡)​

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP is preparing for WAR, can tell by keep collecting funds from multiple sources, restrictions in energy usage... etc

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are communist so can anyhow nationslise your business and execute the owner anytime like the good old days,

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Blackmondy is the Sinkie Chinese newspaper SPH reporter who got jailed for 2 years in China. Whenever you question him he will throw a 50 cents Honkey poems at you. How was the taste in China prison?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@LordElrond

1638327226062_1.jpg