• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiongkok Influencer maybe tio ban from Bangkok

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cik Syed, your bro starred too hard at this SYT liao
1000019408.jpg

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can stay and work there, because by opening her communist cunt legs at some renowned SPA will fetch her more income than being an influencer.

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All red light districts are shady, gang infested areas. So she was not wrong in stating so.
likewise, there are also shady and gang infested areas in Tiongkok, but why she never vlog it? She scared tio jialat jialat by the CCP from telling the truth?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
likewise, there are also shady and gang infested areas in Tiongkok, but why she never vlog it? She scared tio jialat jialat by the CCP from telling the truth?
I think she was reviewing attractions in a foreign country for her fellow commies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need for Thailand to ban, soon people of her kind won't even be allowed to leave China.

How many North Korean 'influencers' do you see in other countries? :wink:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, this behaviour is very Gin.
She's dressed like a hooker walking around in the red light district and she expects to be treated like a lady/virgin.

Any guy can tell she's a FL, of course whistled at her like one. She's lucky no Indians went ahead and kiap her nipples like what happened to Gin.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was based there, I was a frequent visitor and used to walk from Sukhumvit Soi 4 to my residence 15 minutes away at 2 am after the bar closed.
The area is safe and there are many cops around

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, this behaviour is very Gin.
She's dressed like a hooker walking around in the red light district and she expects to be treated like a lady/virgin.

Any guy can tell she's a FL, of course whistled at her like one. She's lucky no Indians went ahead and kiap her nipples like what happened to Gin.
She is hoping to meet a Big Shot BBFA white knight to rescue her from Tiongkok mah