• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tiong Jiak Khmer Chiobu’s Fresh Succulent CB Make Many Jealous!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young Cambodia woman marries 70-year-old, couple receives nasty comments for relationship
Haters gonna hate.
Tanya Ong
A bride recently took to social media to declare her love for her husband, but instead of receiving well wishes, the couple was slammed instead.

The bride, known as Soda Meng, had taken to Facebook to post photos of herself and her husband, a 70-year-old man from China, Shi Song Bang.

It is unclear when exactly they got married, but it is likely to be this year in October.

Meng and her husband live in Cambodia.

wedding1.jpg
Soda Meng/FB
wedding2.jpg
Soda Meng/FB
sodameng.jpg
Soda Meng/FB
Meng would also post affectionate Facebook status updates on her relationship, saying "thank you for always being my side," or "thank you hubby for accepting me, in the past and in the present".

One caption also said: "I will love only you in this lifetime."

wedding4.png
Soda Meng/FB
wedding3.png
Soda Meng/FBNegative comments
According to China Press, Meng had also written in one of her posts that she was grateful for her husband, who has been "taking care of her for the past eight years".

"I am very lucky to have married you... Your love for me is true, thank you hubby," she wrote.

China Press reported that netizens responded by criticising the couple, calling her a "gold digger" and mocking their age difference.

One also wrote, "I really envy this man from China for being able to marry such a beautiful woman."

It appears that the post in question has since been taken down, or had its privacy settings changed. Her husband has also changed the privacy settings for some of his Facebook posts.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
By looking at her features and face , most likely Vietnamese than Khmer

there were a lot of Vietnamese refugees living in Cambodia after Vietnam invaded Cambodia just after Pol Pot

the border between them is very porous and in ancient times Saigon or Ho Chi Minh was actually a part of Khmer empire

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ang mor lagi betterer...ang mors the best

Teen bride’s tweet goes viral after marrying 90yo man
November 5, 2020 9:37pm

These bridezilla stories give a new definition of planning the perfect wedding.
A teen bride in the United States has been slammed after she allegedly bragged about marrying a 90-year-old dementia patient.
The 19-year-old, who has since deleted her social media accounts, is accused of excitedly tweeting that she would be a widow by the time she’s 30.

Screenshots of her tweets and messages, as well as photos of the wedding, were shared on Twitter and Reddit where the woman was blasted over her “heartbreaking” move.

“If we get married I would be the sole person who gets his inheritance,” one screenshot allegedly shows the woman saying to a friend in a Twitter message.

The 19-year-old has been slammed online for allegedly marrying a man with dementia. Source: Reddit
Screenshots of messages allegedly from the teen were shared on Reddit and Twitter. Source: Reddit
“Hell yes! One day closer to being widowed before 30,” another tweet from the teen allegedly said.

In other screenshots the teen allegedly brags about her husband’s step-grandson being older than her, while saying she is “genuinely happy” in the relationship.

According to one screenshot about the wedding from Facebook, the man had been her patient before she married him.

The teen’s actions was condemned on Reddit where people urged those who knew more about the situation to report her to authorities.

“How is this legal?” one person asked, while another commented that it “needs to be investigated and annulled”.

Others described it as “heartbreaking” and “vile” especially given the elderly man’s wife and children are said to be all dead.

People online described it as ‘heartbreaking’. Source: Reddit
BRIDE’S X-RATED WEDDING REQUEST SHOCKS

But the bride doesn’t just expect guests to donate thousands of dollars out of the goodness of their hearts, explaining that the couple will provide increasingly racy favours in exchange for a money donation.

As well as funding their wedding the bride says that if “heaven forbid y’all are generous we will actually get to book our European tour” so the couple can “spend a month travelling, bar-hopping, swinging, and more”.

The bride then outlines the “guest giving tiers” available for which those who donate can receive increasingly racy favours in exchange for their generosity.

The wedding post went viral after it was posted on Reddit. Picture: Reddit Source: Reddit
A gift of $1500 to $2500 will give you a night with the couple and a bottle of wine while Lindt chocolates are fed to you.

For guests that spend the highest donation amount, $5000 to $6500, they will get the “ultimate prize, weekend getaway with (the groom) and I where we drown you in affection and spoil you”.

Understandably the Facebook post got hundreds of comments on Reddit from people baffled that a couple would ever make such a request of their wedding guests.

“How do these people have friends to begin with?” one person commented, while another said having chocolates fed to you was “creepy”.

A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites.Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out.

Nationwide News Pty Ltd Copyright © 2020. All times AEDT (GMT +11).

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally i don't really mind thus kind of relationship except it's a 70 year old chinaman ravishing a young bumi Cambodian, night after night. Forced to do all kinds of despicable sexual acts based on kung fu movement. Its appalling.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally i don't really mind thus kind of relationship except it's a 70 year old chinaman ravishing a young bumi Cambodian, night after night. Forced to do all kinds of despicable sexual acts based on kung fu movement. Its appalling.

It happens everywhere, indo very common.