• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong Bu high-kick show teh-kor.....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it pink, magenta, or light purple? my eyes are getting blurry from playing a marathon game online.
Looks pink to me leh.

Annotation 2020-07-09 131301.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
i’ve toned down the fleets by not deploying motherships. and the game goes faster.
you call that toning down?? you're still going to give me nightmares. Maybe keep the motherships and lose the carriers I'll believe toning down.

Well, I guess the game doesn't have to factor cloaking so it'll save quite a bit of cycles....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you call that toning down?? you're still going to give me nightmares. Maybe keep the motherships and lose the carriers I'll believe toning down.

Well, I guess the game doesn't have to factor cloaking so it'll save quite a bit of cycles....
i still have cloaking with science vessels. cloaking is a force multiplier plus auto heal or nano repair.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it pink, magenta, or light purple? my eyes are getting blurry from playing a marathon game online.
hanor, best way is to peek at your auntie landlord in bed-ok to compare.
the colours you described all are applicable - as beavers comes in all shapes and have curtains that adorn it, depending on the angle of the light and usage :rolleyes: