• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tio covid, recovered, then now tio 'covid relapse' 11 months later...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retail worker, 27, who recovered from Covid a YEAR ago is rushed back to hospital after mysterious 'relapse' that's left doctors baffled - and she says it's part of a 'worrying global trend'
  • Megan Peacock, 27, contracted Covid last year on a flight home from London
  • She then fell ill at work in late January 2021 and has been bedridden ever since
  • Symptoms include body aches, joint pain, nausea, fatigue and headaches
  • She believes she is suffering a 'Covid relapse' and feels worse than 11 months ago
A woman who recovered from coronavirus almost a year ago has been left bedridden after suffering a mysterious 'relapse'.

Brisbane retail worker Megan Peacock, 27, said she feels worse now than when she was diagnosed in March last year following a flight home from London.

At the time Ms Peacock endured a fortnight of intense body aches, fatigue and headaches, before eventually recovering and getting back to her active lifestyle.

But on January 29 this year, she fell sick again, spent time in hospital and has been bedridden ever since.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Brisbane retail worker Megan Peacock (left last November and right in January this year) said she feels worse now than when she was diagnosed in March last year following a flight home from London.

[IMG]

Megan Peacock fears she is a victim of a relapse of the coronavirus, 11 months after first returning a positive result

'I was at my retail job and I suddenly fell ill. I was sweating a lot and needed to change my clothing, I felt dizzy and I could tell I was coming down with something,' she told The Courier-Mail.

'I left work early, came home to bed and slept 18 hours over 24 hour period. I have continued to be in bed since.'

Her newest symptoms include sweating, body aches, joint pain, nausea, fatigue, sore throat and chronic headaches.

She is adamant her symptoms are more intense than when she was initially diagnosed with Covid.

[IMG]

The Brisbane retail worker fell ill again in late January and has been bedridden ever since

Ms Peacock wakes up feeling weak, with vitamin D, more sleep and hot baths her remedy as she looks to slowly nurse herself back to full health.

She has undergone a series of tests, notably chest X-rays, an MRI brain scan and blood tests and urine samples, but doctors don't know what is wrong.

After reaching out to other Covid sufferers online globally, she has discovered her condition is becoming more common by the day.

'This is a worrying trend unfortunately with other Covid patients around the world... People have said that you can totally recover like I did, be completely healthy and out of nowhere get sick again. They are calling it a Covid relapse,' she said.

COMMON SYMPTOMS OF COVID

* Fever

* Cough / sore throat

* Shortness of breath

* Fatigue

* Nausea

* Joint pain

Source: Queensland Health

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'll bet my bottom dollar that if someone collapses 11 months after being vaccinated the "experts" will declare that there is NO EVIDENCE that the vaccine was the cause. :roflmao:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just confirms wat I have been saying all along. If got Wuhanned n go to ICU than better to move on. Bcos there is no real recovery at all. When one is seriously ill till need ICU even for flu the damage is done to the body n just a matter of time b4 the next infection. Death is part of life . Deal with it. N was she given hydroxychloroquine when she was 1st infected?