• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tin Pei Ling's Husband Promoted Again! I Hope My Son Will Be As Capable As Him!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask, what is her current age? :confused: :p

doesn't matter. they will break down to an unshapely blob whether they like it or not.

image.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed it's a fucked up name.
It's actually a last name with German origins.
Dumbfuck or his parents chose a last name as first name.
Machiam those chow ah beings who like to call themselves Jackson, Johnson etc. without realising the absurdity

Have to defend the bengs here.

Wayne rooney--rooney maya
daniel craig--craig johnston

and black beng named his son after carl lewis--lewis hamilton.

and many, many more.

So do not laugh when some sinkie names his son beckham!:smile:

jw5

Loyal
Have to defend the bengs here.

Wayne rooney--rooney maya
daniel craig--craig johnston

and black beng named his son after carl lewis--lewis hamilton.

and many, many more.

So do not laugh when some sinkie names his son beckham!:smile:

Are you referring to Craig Johnston, the Aussie football player who played for Liverpool? :eek: Are you aware he was born in 1960 whereas Daniel Craig was born in 1968? :biggrin: And are you aware Wayne Rooney and Rooney Mara (not Maya) are the same age? :biggrin::biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If Kate Spade Tin's hubby is smart, he will get a DNA test done on his baby to make sure its his. The moron is probably too stupid to figure out why some one of dubious and limited skills like him can keep getting promotions. Could it be the wife is giving her a pussy boost by fucking his bosses?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kate Spade Tin's hubby is smart, he will get a DNA test done on his baby to make sure its his.
He's in his mid-40s, and if he has a well-paid and stable career, supported by the invincible PAP, I doubt he cares whether he's the biological father of TPL's baby. :wink: