• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tin Pei Ling's Husband Promoted Again! I Hope My Son Will Be As Capable As Him!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perm-sec-collage.jpg

SINGAPORE: Three civil servants will be taking on new positions or see a change to their portfolio from Jan 1, announced the Public Service Division (PSD) on Thursday (Dec 22).

Mr Ng How Yue, Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Law will concurrently be Second Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health.

At the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), Mr Gabriel Lim will be redesignated as Permanent Secretary. He is currently the second Permanent Secretary at the ministry. With his new appointment, Mr Lim will relinquish his post as CEO of the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA).

Mr Lim will take over the Permanent Secretary position at MCI from Mr Aubeck Kam who will remain Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Manpower.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...etary-appointments-from-jan-2017/3386996.html

Hi sir. U mean u want your son to be as capable as him to marry a mp and got promoted or be capable by himself ?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
perm-sec-collage.jpg

SINGAPORE: Three civil servants will be taking on new positions or see a change to their portfolio from Jan 1, announced the Public Service Division (PSD) on Thursday (Dec 22).

Mr Ng How Yue, Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Law will concurrently be Second Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health.

At the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), Mr Gabriel Lim will be redesignated as Permanent Secretary. He is currently the second Permanent Secretary at the ministry. With his new appointment, Mr Lim will relinquish his post as CEO of the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA).

Mr Lim will take over the Permanent Secretary position at MCI from Mr Aubeck Kam who will remain Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Manpower.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...etary-appointments-from-jan-2017/3386996.html

They are having the Christmas of everyday while lesser mortals suffer

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi sir. U mean u want your son to be as capable as him to marry a mp and got promoted or be capable by himself ?

He married Kate Spade long before she became an MP. I hope my son will be a president scholar so that he can go on to be a general in the army or a perm sec in the civil service. After that, it's off to be a cabinet minister or CEO in some GLC.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He married Kate Spade long before she became an MP. I hope my son will be a president scholar so that he can go on to be a general in the army or a perm sec in the civil service. After that, it's off to be a cabinet minister or CEO in some GLC.

I hope your son get castrated

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed it's a fucked up name.
It's actually a last name with German origins.
Dumbfuck or his parents chose a last name as first name.
Machiam those chow ah beings who like to call themselves Jackson, Johnson etc. without realising the absurdity

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Machiam those chow ah beings who like to call themselves Jackson, Johnson etc. without realising the absurdity

"Jackson", "Johnson" are Black surnames:

http://names.mongabay.com/data/black.html

Perhaps they dig Black culture, love to rap and wear excessive amounts of bling all over? I have not heard of Singaporeans who are into Black, it is usually White that predominates Asia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

double aubach kau like panda bear will be ok.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Jackson", "Johnson" are Black surnames:

http://names.mongabay.com/data/black.html
Perhaps they dig Black culture, love to rap and wear excessive amounts of bling all over? I have not heard of Singaporeans who are into Black, it is usually White that predominates Asia.

My point exactly.
What type of chow ah bengs uses surnames as first names? It's not as if aubeck is uneducated or not exposed to western culture

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who earns more ...husband or wife?

$15k per month as an mp is good pay in sg. it can cause oppos who becum mps to slack off and enjoy the renumeration without being a pain in parliament and a certain ex mp to quit her day job and rely entirely on that amount to enjoy life. the moment she is ousted she is needy again, not willing to sacrifice time as an ncmp as the pay is pitiful.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I envy this burger. Got slim waist to hold. Fair skin to soh. Alot of money to spend. So what if sinkie look ugly.

Every elite deserves to have a slim and sexy girl in his bed, lots of money, a luxury car and a large home.