• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling pleads to MacPherson voters to let her continue helping them with their lives, jobs and future

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really despise this woman.
Let's not forget how she got into Parliament back in 2011.
I suppose it helps if your husband was former PPS to the PM.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go let dog fuck. TPL
We want this girl instead.

IMG_20200704_051752.jpg

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really despise this woman.
Let's not forget how she got into Parliament back in 2011.
I suppose it helps if your husband was former PPS to the PM.

The party has been throwing unlimited budget at her ward also. Her market every 2-3 years gets upgraded from what I hear. Hearsay only ah, don't pofma me.

It's as if they are deliberately trying to make her look good by throwing money her way.

Other pap ward markets don't get such frequent upgrades.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old pic showed her then Airport Neh Neh.... Now after having few babies , I believe the size of her Neh Neh has developed further.... Young MILF cat

If it got bigger and stayed bigger, that means she never breast feed for long or at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin Pei Ling has a sordid past, and she made some really baffling statements in Parliament.

MacPherson is a competitive place in this election, I really envy you people who don't live in PAP strongholds. Vote wisely.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1593827055404.png

lau goh got chance or not ???
lau goh very veteran leh
ting ting ting can take on him?
lau goh also nob bad lah
but tell the world his last chance
lidat sure lose votes leow