• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling Facebook posting was a honest mistake by her staff

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Denise He's Apology

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 893

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facebook have user ID. Does Ms Tin and her staff share same ID. Dont try to lie to us . Think we are 2 year old child.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
That my guess also. Moderator or Administrator login will still appear as Mod or Admin mah:confused: Wah lao, facebook security and system integrity so jialat one meh, luckily I dont have facebook. If I guess wrongly, then "I am sorry".:o

Facebook have user ID. Does Ms Tin and her staff share same ID. Dont try to lie to us . Think we are 2 year old child.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tell u man this pap MP GRC team is damn hilarious...first team leader GCT admits kicking ball into pap's own goal but ball apparently missed going in as it supposedly hit the bar!...now super rookie member TPL taps in GCT's rebound to actually score pap's own goal!!...way to go GCT n TPL...s'pore's ans to punch n judy show!!
Beeeep! Automatic disqualification!

PF-red-card_1291554c.jpg

PAP out of marine parade GRC contesting!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That my guess also. Moderator or Administrator login will still appear as Mod or Admin mah:confused: Wah lao, facebook security and system integrity so jialat one meh, luckily I dont have facebook. If I guess wrongly, then "I am sorry".:o

Hope she will voted out. KNN If I see her I will slam her up side down until she cannot answer my question strees out when into mental hospital.

m0n0n0ke

Alfrescian
Loyal
some interesting thing i found i found
insecurity wrote:
The issue with TPL is not her Kate Spade bag or her youth. It's much bigger than that. Tin Pei Ling is a social climber and NOT deserving to be an MP as she has gone through the back door like all her other elistist, social climbing peers in the PAP.

She may have years of grassroots experience, but do you know her fellow grassroots volunteers hated her so much they submitted a petition not to have her become an MP on the grounds that she only appears when a big shot (e.g. MP and above) is present, and when people have disagreements with her she will literally cry and run to her father for help? Of course, the powers-that-be ignored the petition because they don't listen to the small people.

Do you know when she was in NUS she was dating her professor (she goes for older, richer men who can push her up the social ladder) and she later dumped him of course for someone who is more powerful (PM's secretary)?

Do you know she once remarked that she will NEVER have a non-scholar for her boyfriend? And when her NUS project mates went to her house to do project she ordered her aunt around like a maid?

I know all these things from reliable sources who know her personally and have worked/studied with her.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=55482228&postcount=32

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
think TPL really throwing all the shit on Denise...if u look at Denise's post based on the grab, it suggests that Denise was her administrator not is her administrator?!...
Guys, look at her DECLARATION OF ELECTION ADVERTISING form lodged with the elections department.

http://app.elections.gov.sg/candida...&name=TIN PEI LING&party=PAP&ed=MARINE PARADE

No "Denise He" listed as being her moderator for Facebook or any other social networking service. Clear breach of rules on 2 counts!

RED CARD!!!!!

By the way, her handwriting looks like shit!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think TPL really throwing all the shit on Denise...if u look at Denise's post based on the grab, it suggests that Denise was her administrator not is her administrator?!...

It makes no difference now. Denise is/was not a designated moderator for TPL's facebook account.

Last edited: