• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Lin with a 2 inch nipple for a breast using wonder bra?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hats the unfairness of the GRC system. Have a feeling she will get booted out in the next Ge by the PAP.

TPL the lightbulb, has just given birth la thats why her tits are bigger. Soon she be back to runway flat terrain.

I donno whats wrong with her husband. I dont mind a ugly wife but i just cant stand a stupid one.
I mean how can you live with some for years if theyre that stupid?

PooBorKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL the lightbulb, has just given birth la thats why her tits are bigger. Soon she be back to runway flat terrain.

I donno whats wrong with her husband. I dont mind a ugly wife but i just cant stand a stupid one.

That's a smart man. Smart men marries stupid women. Those who marries the smart women are the one getting screwed :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

女子无才便是德. It is a virtue for women to be dumb.

A woman is either hot, or not. Things such as career achievements, scholastic achievements, 'inner beauty' and even money are not really important for attracting a man.

TPL isn't that dumb either... she knows that spreading her legs for the right man will help her gain status in the PAP hierarchy. It also helps if your family members are close to the Familee. Look at Wong Kan Seng and Grace Fu. Nice 'meritocracy' indeed. Uniquely Singapore.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those frens here living in the Ward jaga by Tin Pot Ling,,,is she a good MP? Her MPS etc got results? or she very gong? or she yaya? If the gets ppl over to her side,,she could be a popular MP,,wat do those who live there think? will oppos have a chance in 2016?

Who is going to take this little girl seriously ? How can she be an effective MP ? This GRC thing is really bullshit. No way she get elected on her own.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those frens here living in the Ward jaga by Tin Pot Ling,,,is she a good MP? Her MPS etc got results? or she very gong? or she yaya? If the gets ppl over to her side,,she could be a popular MP,,wat do those who live there think? will oppos have a chance in 2016?

I wonder if she says "I don't know what to say" during her MPS :biggrin: