• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Times have not changed for unfortunate women and girls like me and this girl that complained harassment get harassed sabotaged and burnt to death

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed all filthy deeds of filthy Indian doggies and oppie doggies and PAP doggies like @JohnTan @musashi @Valium @Cottonmouth @glockman @AhMeng @sweetiepie @mudhatter etc etc

Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

Grateful if you also don’t ever mention me in your posts again. i just bought Saturday and Sunday 4D. Lim peh’s luck already so very bad. I don’t want to be associated with Chow Chee Byes. Tolong Tolong, please. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So true be it in Bangladesh or in Spore or mudland or USA. Want to get justice for sexual harassment has to face a lot of harassment again. And shaming in society indeed.

Shaming in society of poor victim by ccb men and ccb women barbarians with black heart. While the perpetrators actions and words are treated as right and gospel truth by these bastard doggies and bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shaming in society of poor victim by ccb men and ccb women barbarians with black heart. While the perpetrators actions and words are treated as right and gospel truth by these bastard doggies and bitches.

And this is exactly what happened to me a virgin with annulled marriage and good friend with my ex husband got slandered and insulted worldwide as slut whore mistress. And such shaming was used to justify more crimes on me stealing my photos and do body shaming with their full ccb whore and son of whore self entitlement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is exactly what happened to me a virgin with annulled marriage and good friend with my ex husband got slandered and insulted worldwide as slut whore mistress that open leg to make money. And such shaming was used to justify more crimes on me stealing my photos and do body shaming with their full ccb whore and son of whore self entitlement.

The truth is times have not changed at all. Only fortunate women are entitled to good life while unfortunate women and girls like me and this Bangladesh girl have lives snuffed out by self entitled ccb men and ccb women. Unfortunate women like me can slog whole life making honest living since young and yet get judged and insulted viciously a slut whore mistress non stop by such vile doggies and bitches that are sluts and sons of sluts judging others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing has changed... it's still the same TUA POW telling 1/2 truth tales. :rolleyes:
Knnbccb Cantonese son of whore what half truth? Low class Cantonese filthy evil shit suka suka open your ccb mouth call it half truth call it tua pow without any details and any proof hiding behind computer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb Cantonese son of whore what half truth? Low class Cantonese filthy evil shit suka suka open your ccb mouth call it half truth call it tua pow without any details and any proof hiding behind computer.

For all the ccb whores and sons of whores from kt latha to LJ Mccully to @rotiprata to whatever listen up. I am a virgin is a 100% fact and nothing half truth about it I am a poor victim of horrible human pests that think they are god.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
wats is there to hide ?? me is right behind the PC .... 24/7 exposing your 1/2 truth tales
... and the proof to your TUA POW tales is nobody here belives what you say

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wtf girls like you ? KNN KNN slut like you should have kerosene poured into you big cb mouth and set on fire and force insert fire extinguisher into your big anus hole and pump thru your intestine out to stomach & esophageal to extinguish the fire in your cb mouth KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.
Filthy ACT HOLY but REAL UNHOLY doggies following me around like you and @JohnTan etc of course should be added in the list of condemnation. Insinuate insults of me a slut with white painted face of sinkie slut and many more filthy acts from day one until today still dare to act innocent disgusting thief slanderer harasser criminal bastard indeed. Hey remember ok only your mother wife daughters are dirty not me a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wats is there to hide ?? me is right behind the PC .... 24/7 exposing your 1/2 truth tales
... and the proof to your TUA POW tales is nobody here belives what you say
What a shameless Cantonese snake son of whore slanderer so UNHOLY and twisting your evil tongue. No details no proof no nothing just suka suka open your ccb Cantonese mouth to accuse me half truth and tua pow. No wonder my Cantonese ex accountant also no shame to gang up with filthy Indian kt latha. All Cantonese snakes biting me using their dirty mouth indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wtf girls like you ? KNN KNN slut like you should have kerosene poured into you big cb mouth and set on fire and force insert fire extinguisher into your big anus hole and pump thru your intestine out to stomach & esophageal to extinguish the fire in your cb mouth KNN
Another shameless Cantonese snake that insult me a virgin thousands of times a slut based on nothing but dirty UNHOLY Cantonese mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shameless Cantonese snake son of whore slanderer so UNHOLY and twisting your evil tongue. No details no proof no nothing just suka suka open your ccb Cantonese mouth to accuse me half truth and tua pow. No wonder my Cantonese ex accountant also no shame to gang up with filthy Indian kt latha. All Cantonese snakes biting me using their dirty mouth indeed.
So many UNHOLY and evil Cantonese snakes in cahoot with filthy Indians indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can easily name more than 5 nicks who will not bink or twist their tongues to call you "A TUA POW"...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can easily name more than 5 nicks who will not bink or twist their tongues to call you "A TUA POW"...
Don’t hide behind others ok you coward Cantonese bully is proven to be a VICIOUS LIAR that repeatedly called me tua pow and half truth while unable to say WHAT did I tua pow in? WHAT half truth? Well you can’t say anything because the simple truth is kt latha accused me a slut based on hot air - no touching no holding hands no kissing no nothing ever happened. Just talking OPENLY in office and outside.