• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to punish those cyber bullies....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is nothing new.
in 1950s to 1960s : PAP branded dissent as communists

in 1970s to 1980s: PAP branded dissent as right wing communists such as Teo Suh Lung and Vincent Cheng

after that dissents were weaker and weaker.

2010s: PAP branded dissent as cyber bullists and new rules to arrest these cyber bullists without trial.

what is new?
change soup without changing herbs

Same thing.

PAP lied in 1950s to 1960s

PAP told lies again in 1970s to 1980s

2010s

The only thing PAP is reliable on is their ability to tell lies after fucking lies all the fucking time

Soup or no soup, herbs or no herbs.

Donor

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are no rules here - it's all about deception
if you don't like what people do, just log off
if you still don't like, just fuck off....as a geylang pimp, you know fucking well
what a fucking world this is....if you are in my position, you will fuck the whole world
not only I H P...understand??? good, now go and pimp for your girls....good!!!

Deception is one of the most despicable things in a forum, where people are here for discussions on topics of mutual interest and to exchange ideas.
There is no need to reveal anything about yourself, but to continuously and deliberately deceive is despicable.
There may be few rules but an online forum is certainly NOT about deception. Stop kidding yourself.

To top it off, you are also rude and vulgar.

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deception is one of the most despicable things in a forum, where people are here for discussions on topics of mutual interest and to exchange ideas.
There is no need to reveal anything about yourself, but to continuously and deliberately deceive is despicable.
There may be few rules but an online forum is certainly NOT about deception. Stop kidding yourself.

Well put but I dont think he would be able to understand what you are saying since its too deep for him.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you talking to me Mr Donor?
did you read the whole saga of the Battlestar Galactica?
if you do, i must apologise for the deception which I advocated..
if you don't understand why deception was used to battle the cylones
then you must be misled....
there are many deceptive forummers here, why are you targeting Kopiuncle?
are you deceptive yourself? are you being biased? or are you part of the Iris Organisation?
how many deceptions did Kopiuncle have here?
can you give some examples to prove that Kopiuncle is deceptive???
can you also comment on others ??? to be fair to all , and to Kopiuncle...Thank You.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....To top it off, you are also rude and vulgar.
you must be blind, retarded and twisted..
who is rude and vulgar??? you only see Kopi....are you blind to the many forummers who are not only rude and vulgar ...deceptive and cunning, but fucking threatening and profane!!! bastardising all my threads and all my posts...putting shit in my system...

let me tell you this donor: just fuck off and stop lecturing to Kopi...just fuck off!!!! you are just one of the cccby gang members!!! please dont let me rain ah mengs and ihps on you!!!! you deserve all these ahmengs and ihps expletives understand!!!!

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you must be blind, retarded and twisted..
who is rude and vulgar??? you only see Kopi....are you blind to the many forummers who are not only rude and vulgar ...deceptive and cunning, but fucking threatening and profane!!! bastardising all my threads and all my posts...putting shit in my system...

let me tell you this donor: just fuck off and stop lecturing to Kopi...just fuck off!!!! you are just one of the cccby gang members!!! please dont let me rain ah mengs and ihps on you!!!! you deserve all these ahmengs and ihps expletives understand!!!!

What a rude hypocrite of a prick you are and he didnt even use any expletives on you. You have absolute zero credibility here.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a rude hypocrite of a prick you are and he didnt even use any expletives on you. You have absolute zero credibility here.

you are spot on! what the fuck are you doing here, reading all these zero credibility posts...now just fuck off and read those with more credibiity!!!..go and read the deep and profound posts of Ah Meng and I H P ....you will be enlightened!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you fuck like a bloody sissy? This is the way to fuck kopisai.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEE BYE!

The best way is to throw that kopisai into ignore bin and never see the shit that he spout.

For all I care, he can stick his head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl and sing his muckjular stinkapura to the turds and tissue floating there