• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time Magazine named the ‘Most Stupid Country" - Guess the country?

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time Magazine named Philippines ‘Most Stupid Country to Elect a 20-Year OJT as a Senator’

time_ph.jpg

MANILA, Philippines– The Philippines has been named as Time’s “Most STUPID Country to Elect a 20-Year OJT as a Senator” recently.

time_ph“The overwhelming victory of a self-professed on-the-job trainee-cum Senator in the recently held election in the Philippines cemented the country’s fate,” wrote Marilou Martin, the news director of Time magazine.

“Falling for the diversionary tactics of an inexperienced candidate that saw her steer the issue away from her credibility to her skin complexion to make herself look like the underdog; gave us no choice but to bestow such title to a country, who was destined for greatness before the elections,” she added.

“And yes, we intentionally all-capped the word stupid for added emphasis,” according to Martin.

Time blamed the more than 11 million Filipinos who voted for the VP’s daughter for the contributing to the Philippines’s overall stupidity rating index whom she believes are the same people with no access to the Internet to witness the lambasting their candidate is currently receiving.

“These are probably the same 11,289,648 people who had no access to the internet to witness the criticism their bet received for her lack political background or experience.”

“Those are only minor achievements as compared to the repercussions the sheer amount of stupidity the recent actions of the Filipino people entails.”

binay“It’s these kind of situations that not even Lou Diamond Philips winning the Oscars or the Philippines winning the next Miss Universe can help with your country’s image,” said Martin.

Johnny Manuel Ebola said of the Time Magazine article “I can’t say that I’m proud of this recent ‘achievement’ of our country.” “But at least I’m proud to say that I’m not one of those 11,789,643 nincompoops!”

The 40-year-old eldest daughter of the Philippine vice president has been the current ‘flavor’ of racist jokes, funny tweets and coloured jokes.

http://pinoychizmiz.wordpress.com/2...-country-to-elect-a-20-year-ojt-as-a-senator/

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time Magazine named Philippines ‘Most Stupid Country to Elect a 20-Year OJT as a Senator’

time_ph.jpg

MANILA, Philippines– The Philippines has been named as Time’s “Most STUPID Country to Elect a 20-Year OJT as a Senator” recently.

time_ph“The overwhelming victory of a self-professed on-the-job trainee-cum Senator in the recently held election in the Philippines cemented the country’s fate,” wrote Marilou Martin, the news director of Time magazine.

“Falling for the diversionary tactics of an inexperienced candidate that saw her steer the issue away from her credibility to her skin complexion to make herself look like the underdog; gave us no choice but to bestow such title to a country, who was destined for greatness before the elections,” she added.

“And yes, we intentionally all-capped the word stupid for added emphasis,” according to Martin.

Time blamed the more than 11 million Filipinos who voted for the VP’s daughter for the contributing to the Philippines’s overall stupidity rating index whom she believes are the same people with no access to the Internet to witness the lambasting their candidate is currently receiving.

“These are probably the same 11,289,648 people who had no access to the internet to witness the criticism their bet received for her lack political background or experience.”

“Those are only minor achievements as compared to the repercussions the sheer amount of stupidity the recent actions of the Filipino people entails.”

binay“It’s these kind of situations that not even Lou Diamond Philips winning the Oscars or the Philippines winning the next Miss Universe can help with your country’s image,” said Martin.

Johnny Manuel Ebola said of the Time Magazine article “I can’t say that I’m proud of this recent ‘achievement’ of our country.” “But at least I’m proud to say that I’m not one of those 11,789,643 nincompoops!”

The 40-year-old eldest daughter of the Philippine vice president has been the current ‘flavor’ of racist jokes, funny tweets and coloured jokes.

http://pinoychizmiz.wordpress.com/2...-country-to-elect-a-20-year-ojt-as-a-senator/

For a moment...I thought it was us.....SINGAPORE....the daff 60.1% who fail miserably to see the true light of a Regimented city state....where we are rank the most miserable souls on Earth...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment...I thought it was us.....SINGAPORE....the daff 60.1% who fail miserably to see the true light of a Regimented city state....where we are rank the most miserable souls on Earth...

at least those pinoy do not know the truth........
supposedly well travelled and internet savvy 60.1% sinkies are more dumb by comparision to those pinoy hillbillys

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i go easy on retards........if pinoys were stupid then those MP residents are retards.

then WTF do you think the cheebye PAP is shipping them by the shitloads to become sinkie voters here!!!????

hahahahaha

didnt you notice how many fucking pinoys are there in this fucking place ....or is everyone blind and fucking deaf??????

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Estrada is not a bad politician. He actually quite capable. But he not popular with the middle class as he help the poor n was overthrown by the middle class n the church. N guess wat? He was replaced with the 'short woman' n she n her cronies are even more corrupt but the middle class n church never say anything. Cos she was doing their will. Only now things r improving due to Noy Noy who is a more genuine president. But he only have 1 x 6 yr term. Once he is gone, the snakes will start coming out from the woodworks n things will go on as b4.

Or rather you prefer them voting for an old fox?!
View attachment 10226

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or rather you prefer them voting for an old fox?!
Old fox alright. Makati's ripe pickings. Got infrastructure, security as businesses pay taxes. And the Marcos dynasty lives on.

Erap had his hands on the airport project (extension wing) eons ago

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just my 2 cents. Rather the old fox than the short women.

Old fox alright. Makati's ripe pickings. Got infrastructure, security as businesses pay taxes. And the Marcos dynasty lives on.

Erap had his hands on the airport project (extension wing) eons ago

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then WTF do you think the cheebye PAP is shipping them by the shitloads to become sinkie voters here!!!????

hahahahaha

didnt you notice how many fucking pinoys are there in this fucking place ....or is everyone blind and fucking deaf??????

You don't even need to look at the people.

Pinoy food used to be a unique 'exotic' cuisine that can only be found at Lucky Plaza.
Now, it can be found everywhere.
Obviously, that's for catering to its increased demand from changing demographics.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The most stupid people must still be the sinkies.
Who voted again and again and yet again to be screwed and fucked by maggots in white.
To have their money stolen into smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew Stinkapore sovereign funds and to pay those maggots in white and kangaroos fucking and screwing them shiok shiok

And to see their jobs going to pinoys and other foreign trash imported into a country stolen from them