• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for Chillies and Onions!

jw5

Loyal
Haze? PSI level? F1 race to go ahead?

Ahhhhhhhh, sup sup soi lah, nothing that a few chillis and onions can't solve. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cheebye Sinkies, stop complaining! Go and protest outside NEA lah! :oIo:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Or borrow east wind oso can...:biggrin::biggrin:

[video=youtube;vtINJJ_Rwnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vtINJJ_Rwnc[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Can ask Zhang Wuji to use his "Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi" kungfu, maybe can help. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful of what you wish for. I think a couple of days ago, rain made the haze worse.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know where the 'mee siam mai hum' came from.

Judging from his brand of humour, guy must be from another planet.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye you two. Today PSI 172, eye blur blur, head blur blur also. Can let me let off some steam? :biggrin:

Just now go Geyldng release liao, but still very heaty :o

Lanjiao lah! PSI 0 you will still have reasons to go Geylang release lah! You must be a meat eating loser! :oIo::biggrin: