• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tigerair Launches 20cent Airfare to Bring More Indian FTrash into SG. SONG BO?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.sg/2014/10/singapore-to-be-flooded-with-budget.html

Monday, October 06, 2014, 16:00 Hrs [IST]
[h=1]Tigerair re-introduces Rs 10 special fare to Singapore from India on popular demand[/h]
[h=3][/h]
By TBM Staff | Mumbai

<tbody>
</tbody>
Singapore-based budget carrier Tigerair has re-introduced its special one-way fare of Rs 10 to Singapore exclusively for Indian passengers, stated a release. The offer, which was launched to celebrate Tigerair’s 10 years of operation in Asia Pacific, has received tremendous response and to celebrate the success and the festival season, the airline has re-introduced it on popular demand. The fare is applicable only on round trips for tickets originating from India. During the offer, all-inclusive return fares to Singapore are as low as Rs 7,499.

Passengers can book the tickets from today till October 12, for travel period commencing of January 12 to March 31 and July 21 to September 22 next year. Passengers can avail this on the airline’s official website-www.tigerair.com for travel to Singapore and beyond from any of the five Indian cities of Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Tiruchirappalli. The airline operates 34 weekly flights from these cities.

As part of celebrating the Indian festive season, the airline is also offering special all-in return fares starting from Rs 11,999 to Asian destinations like, Bali, Jakarta, Manila, Perth, and Hong Kong, Sydney, Gold Coast via Singapore. Flights to Sydney and Gold Coast are operated in collaboration with Scoot.

Commenting on the offer, Robert Yang - Commercial Director, Tigerair, said, “With our unique special offer of Rs 10 last month we have witnessed 18 per cent rise in the bookings from India which encouraged us to re-launch this unique offer for our Indian passengers during the biggest festival in India. With the festivities in India at its peak now, the re-launch of this offer is also our way of appreciating the support of our valued passengers by giving them an opportunity to celebrate with their family and friends in Singapore.”

<tbody>
</tbody>

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
http://singaporenewsalternative.blogspot.sg/2014/10/singapore-to-be-flooded-with-budget.html

Monday, October 06, 2014, 16:00 Hrs [IST]
[h=1]Tigerair re-introduces Rs 10 special fare to Singapore from India on popular demand[/h]
[h=3][/h]
By TBM Staff | Mumbai

<tbody>
</tbody>
Singapore-based budget carrier Tigerair has re-introduced its special one-way fare of Rs 10 to Singapore exclusively for Indian passengers, stated a release. The offer, which was launched to celebrate Tigerair&rsquo;s 10 years of operation in Asia Pacific, has received tremendous response and to celebrate the success and the festival season, the airline has re-introduced it on popular demand. The fare is applicable only on round trips for tickets originating from India. During the offer, all-inclusive return fares to Singapore are as low as Rs 7,499.

Passengers can book the tickets from today till October 12, for travel period commencing of January 12 to March 31 and July 21 to September 22 next year. Passengers can avail this on the airline&rsquo;s official website-www.tigerair.com for travel to Singapore and beyond from any of the five Indian cities of Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Tiruchirappalli. The airline operates 34 weekly flights from these cities.

As part of celebrating the Indian festive season, the airline is also offering special all-in return fares starting from Rs 11,999 to Asian destinations like, Bali, Jakarta, Manila, Perth, and Hong Kong, Sydney, Gold Coast via Singapore. Flights to Sydney and Gold Coast are operated in collaboration with Scoot.

Commenting on the offer, Robert Yang - Commercial Director, Tigerair, said, &ldquo;With our unique special offer of Rs 10 last month we have witnessed 18 per cent rise in the bookings from India which encouraged us to re-launch this unique offer for our Indian passengers during the biggest festival in India. With the festivities in India at its peak now, the re-launch of this offer is also our way of appreciating the support of our valued passengers by giving them an opportunity to celebrate with their family and friends in Singapore.&rdquo;

<tbody>
</tbody>

What a stupid comment. A fucking commercial director can say stupid thing like the rs10 has up volume by 18%. Price drop so low, sure volume go up, and only by 18%...tsk tsk

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boycott Tigerair and Scoot -both are GLC subsidiaries.

I'm not actively boycotting the GLCs but I have good reasons for looking elsewhere.

SIA is over priced & I can fly cheaper with other airlines.
Scoot does not fly to the destination I want to go during the day or afternoon.
Tiger is unreliable & I don't want to risk upsetting my travel plans
I don't need the Strait Times because I already get Today free.
I'm not interested in the news that CNA provides because I rather listen or watch the BBC.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone tell me how is this going to make Tigerair a more competitive and profitable business?by giving away truckloads of tickets to indian passengers and showing such extreme preferential treatment?its so fucking obvious the agenda of the company is not to boost business but to bring in shitskins by the truckload........this country is fucked,obviously we have been infested by shitskins deep within the organisation.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking bastards!
Singapore is already overcrowded with inadequate infrastructure and those motherfucking GLCs are still inviting guests with relentless crave for more.
Hope one day a plane full of ah neys crashes while landing.

gabrielR

The rising cost of airline fees is another reason why flying is not fun anymore. Fees are a major source of revenue for the industry. However, as it becomes harder for some carriers to stay in the sky, airline fees are likely to get worse. Learn more: Airfare Rates.