• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger finally WINS AGAIN

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perseverance is rewarded. There is no denying that true talent and sincerity shall prevail.

“Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.”
― Arthur Schopenhauer

“It's okay to disagree with the thoughts or opinions expressed by other people. That doesn't give you the right to deny any sense they might make. Nor does it give you a right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just because you don't like what they are saying. Learn to recognize good writing when you read it, even if it means overcoming your pride and opening your mind beyond what is comfortable.”

― Ashly Lorenzana

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect he got the back pain when he crashed the car trying to escape his wife when she found out he was bonking many others. That was 2009.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect he got the back pain when he crashed the car trying to escape his wife when she found out he was bonking many others. That was 2009.

I believe so too. He underwent spinal surgery through the abdomen rather than via the lower back. Back pain is prevalent among golfers. Tiger is a rare talent.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
he gives and seldom receives: sperm and money. very generous person.

Yes he gave that tree everything he had!

article-1231857-07670B83000005DC-545_634x474.jpg

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
his philandering and philanthropic ways (notice the similarity in spelling between these two?) are not attributable to his thai mom. his dad was notorious for whoring while in military bases in asia.
magazine-2010-11-maar01_earl_woods_620.jpg

I see...a whole lot of experiences with holes..and should I use putting or parting? Cheers.