• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tiagong Towner Road area will be closely watched

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
best lah u

if this thing really happen

our mata will activate all the Home team sia

Towner Road will be like machiam NDP

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-158.jpg

yes I support

we must all wear pink turban

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best lah u

if this thing really happen

our mata will activate all the Home team sia

Towner Road will be like machiam NDP

They will wear pink kurat, pajama, tuban & pink underwear...with all wearing the same beards ...the pawnshop employee will have a hard time, recognising one singh from another....then they will " singh, sing a song, make it pink, singh so strong",,, ha ha ha ha

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How difficult is it to spot a bayi with a pink turban ?

It is like looking for a female bayi named Bo Cheng.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo.jpg

me too lah la ..........

i oso support lah ..........

all must wear pink lah ...........

then all can be brudder la...........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How difficult is it to spot a bayi with a pink turban ?

It is like looking for a female bayi named Bo Cheng.

That is a no brainer, for the bottom half is empty & goes by the name " bo cheng KAUR"...& her husband, pinkdup singh!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a matter of fact, I have not come across a pink turbaned Bayi Singh until now! The favourite colour for turbans seems to me to be either black or white. Pink turban means he like Pinkie Lee wearing a pink shirt! Lol