• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiagong, this abang hobby is every night pump full tank ah

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2020/05/mothe...KZ83x2T6MRf-25MAouLBIb-XzXrUgQPmI8S8cdpMFNyTA

S'poreans raise money for family after mother of 12 passed away 5 days before Hari Raya

1590227180748.png

wah, this family can form 1 football team

Last edited:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother of Fucking 12!!!
Will the eldest daughter be taking over the sow's nightly duties from now on?

@syed putra comments from the resident minority incest/rape expert.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans raise money for family after mother of 12 passed away 5 days before Hari Raya
The children are between 18 and one years old.
Fasiha Nazren
A mother in Singapore passed away due to cancer on May 19, just five days before Hari Raya.

She leaves behind 12 school-going children aged between one and 18 years old.

Facebook user Diana Hairul shared the family's plight on her Facebook page.

Family of 13 lives in 2-room flat
According to her post, the family, including the children's father, are living in a two-room flat in Singapore.

family-of-12.jpg
Photo from Muhammad Faisal Mohamed Ayub's Facebook page.
The father hasn't been working for the past year as he served as the main caregiver for his wife.

Previously, he had been working as a security guard.

Diana has also asked for contributions in any form, including money, milk formula, diapers and food rations.

"On behalf of the family, I would like to ask for your help, to assist this family who is still grieving from their loss with any form of contributions. Money, formula milk, diapers and food rations will be most helpful."
Contributions from members of public
Since news of the family has also spread widely on WhatsApp, many have come forward to help this family in need.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-22-at-11.55.40-AM.png
Screenshot from Jalan2junkie's Facebook page.
According to a video on Facebook page Jalan2junkie, there has been a stream of people making contributions to the family.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-22-at-12.00.21-PM.png
Contributions from members of the public. Screenshot from Jalan2junkie.
The father has also extended his gratitude to the people who have reached out to help his family.

In the video, he said: "Thank you to all who have contributed through zakat(alms-giving), through monetary means or food as well as other necessities like diapers. You know who you are, thank you for everything."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She squirted out too many children, it has taken a toll on her body and she had to be on a wheelchair.

Maybe the abang will get a stepmother for the 12 kids and manufacture 12 half-siblings for them. :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
She squirted out too many children, it has taken a toll on her body and she had to be on a wheelchair.

Maybe the abang will get a stepmother for the 12 kids and manufacture 12 half-siblings for them. :biggrin:

u tell me which minah dare to kawan this Abang ??

simiranjiao also dun have

kawin him to suffer ah

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u tell me which minah dare to kawan this Abang ??

simiranjiao also dun have

kawin him to suffer ah

No need to kawin also can. I provide the sperm, you pay for the kids and raise them as a proud single mother. Once in a while I will visit for sex, but you are free to date other men in my absence. :thumbsup:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Boleh tahan, all pakai branded teeshirt, ada. ...adidas, puma, polo, champion, Jeep

Why not? A number of these folks living in rental flats holding on to better smart phones than I do, could well be donation in kind, second hand items, etc...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN hdb doesn't have rule for maximum lumber of occupants gai ? KNN hdb should either give them a bigger house with same price or leeport the case to govt / president halimau instead of sweeping under the carpet KNN this shows how irresponsible hdb is KNN

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tat is why the sinkie govrt nev hire muslim ft! They give birth is like mass production! Next 20 to 50 yrs, the m&ds might outnumbered the chink and that would be a worry!