• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tiagong if maids Sunday side line can - sell cheesepies

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I've petitioned my grassroots advisors and the Home Team to raid Lucky Plaza and arrest these maids for their criminal activities.
They should raid Tekka market. Lots of them there on Sunday. Lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I don't understand why more and more sinkie like to hire maid. it breeds laziness.

Don't get me wrong, I am not referring to those who genuinely need a maid like taking care of parents who have mobile disabilities. I am referring to young couples who WANT a maid and actually don't NEED one.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why more and more sinkie like to hire maid. it breeds laziness.

Don't get me wrong, I am not referring to those who genuinely need a maid like taking care of parents who have mobile disabilities. I am referring to young couples who WANT a maid and actually don't NEED one.
Likewise there are ppl who buy cars but they don’t need one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/maids-sunday-side-business-against-the-law

Maids' Sunday side business on weekends against the law

I see so many Bangalas kow kuan

tiagong, some chio ones is their own Sir chope 1st

When Pinoy maids spread legs for Bangla guys on weekends, they do it for love. No monetary payment required. Hence it is not considered to be a business. :wink:

I've seen some of them entering and exiting some seedy hotels along Pasir Panjang Road. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie char bor want to climb corporate ladder. Even the childcare has been outsourced to playgroups and kindergartens. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sinkie char bor want to climb corporate ladder. Even the childcare has been outsourced to playgroups and kindergartens. :wink:
No wonder these kids grow up and then queue for hours at Jewel for stupid A&W and also pancake. Lol :biggrin:

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that there are maids also working as PIMPS for their friends.

They can show you handphone pics of their friends and tell you prices and setup appiontments.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays maids want a comfortable lifestyle on top of sending money back to home town.

that's why they open pussy on weekends for $$$ or top up sim card value or reload ez-link card.