• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiagong, a Sinki Auntie buy Mooncake tio scammed... Kena 76k transferred from her bank account, kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

妇女买29元月饼 被转走7.6万元​

曾薪机

/
新明日报

发布 /
1 小时前
李女士看到脸书广告网购月饼,误坠骗局痛失逾7万6000元。(吴伟国摄)

字体大小:
看到脸书广告称八个猫山王小月饼只售20多元,51岁女行政人员误坠骗局,让她痛失原本用来支付预购房屋首付和装修费的7万6000元。
受害者李女士(51岁)向《新明日报》说,9月14日在脸书看到一家“阳光饼屋”的月饼广告。
她说: “广告中提到能以29元9角购买八个装猫山王冰皮小月饼,而原价是56元9角。之前我儿子说打算买月饼送给客户,于是我就想先买两盒来品尝,如果好吃就推荐给儿子。”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do people buy mooncakes online? There are so many offline shops and stalls selling them these days. You can test and sample on the spot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-cpf-savings-in-june-in-malware-related-scams

Seem like most tio scam are Android Users leh... Apple IPhone is expensive for a reason De woh

They were sent a URL to download an Android Package Kit (APK) file, an application created for Android’s operating system, to order groceries and make payment.

They were duped into sideloading apk files.

You can download any Android apk file, then change the extension from .apk to .zip, and see what's inside them. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

妇女买29元月饼 被转走7.6万元​

曾薪机

/​

新明日报

发布 /
1 小时前

字体大小:
看到脸书广告称八个猫山王小月饼只售20多元,51岁女行政人员误坠骗局,让她痛失原本用来支付预购房屋首付和装修费的7万6000元。
受害者李女士(51岁)向《新明日报》说,9月14日在脸书看到一家“阳光饼屋”的月饼广告。
她说: “广告中提到能以29元9角购买八个装猫山王冰皮小月饼,而原价是56元9角。之前我儿子说打算买月饼送给客户,于是我就想先买两盒来品尝,如果好吃就推荐给儿子。”

I get my mooncakes directly from the most reputable sellers. I've a lot of family, friends, clients and fellow towkays to give mooncakes too.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get my mooncakes directly from the most reputable sellers. I've a lot of family, friends, clients and fellow towkays to give mooncakes too.
That ish the safest way and sirpok our small big bosses, they also need to feed many. Mouths de woh