• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tia gong Lawrence going to give angpows to old farts on Valentine's Day

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I show my gratitude to Ah Gong by being patriotic, volunteering with the grassroots organizations and voting for PAP every elections.
You just euphemistically paraphrased the three things I said - fuck you (patriotic), volunteering (creampie), voting (69) :wink:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old farts are the biggest supporters of the pappies that is why the pioneer package was implemented. To buy votes

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every year Budget always say how many billions for sinkies nice to hear, but divided into so many people, everyone only get little.