• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thx again for the Original Poster for Soursop cure cancer

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ck3XMmNWMGw?list=PL7E04B7E56EB9A6B7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

look at the soursop juice, makes me salivating. :p

and according to him, good for your dick too.

Last edited:

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
And for kidney, I drink extra virgin coconut oil.

It will repair kidney.

Don't just read what I write, study it......google it.

Hi shctaw, when we say repair kidney.... are we referring to having sex too much and over work the kidney and drink extra virgin coconut oil to repair it? .....

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been trying to find soursop fruits in all the markets and supermarkets...

I just am unable to find them!

Does anyone know where to get them?

Thanks!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh.. hard to find lor.. we usually have to book from the fruits stall seller at home.

But the Geylang Serai Market/hawker centre fruits stall sometimes have it. I love the Nasi Padang at the 2nd flr hawker centre there. I use to see the 1st flr fruit stall have.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi shctaw, when we say repair kidney.... are we referring to having sex too much and over work the kidney and drink extra virgin coconut oil to repair it? .....

Masturbate say masturbate lah......................what having sex and all that bluff..........................hehe

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway thanks Sperm.

Here are some of my findings...
There is a cure actually, but Pharmaceutical Companies try their best to hide this cure, because this fruit is so easily found in tropical countries.
Check this out. http://www.ehow.com/way_5445641_soursop-cancer-cures.html
The FRUIT is CALLED, SOURSOP! ANG MO LIU LIAN (DURIAN).
The leaves, the bark, the seeds of SOURSOP is very bitter. And the prices of Soursop have been skyrocketing through the years... and it's always being bought away very quickly... CHEW the SEEDS, the seeds of SOURSOP contains alot of anti-oxidants, and medical properties to cleanse cancer...
Next, go on a vegetarian diet... and alot of fruits, vegetables, and nuts... avoid MEAT at all cost... as it's acidic in nature.
The blood need to be fully revitalized, before the human body can cleanse itself, and heal itself... the blood is slightly alkali in nature, if we have our blood to be too acidic, we get very drowsy, and tired...
Next, go on a exercise program... with higher metabolic rate, your body can regenerate faster.
DRINK LOTS OF WATER... 8 glass a day? go to water cleansing as well, to assist the body to flush out toxin...
Finally, watch alot of comedies, read alot of jokes, and keep laughing everyday, as laughter is the best medicine...
Let thy food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be thy food... Hippocrates.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....for-cure/page3&highlight=soursop+cures+cancer

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one know when you hit the jackpot. (any sickness including Kidney problem)

Just drink a bit everyday.

I find Soursop okay; but damn hard to buy in Singapore.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Masturbate say masturbate lah......................what having sex and all that bluff..........................hehe

LOL i remember when my son was like 16 yrs old he complains Back/Kidney a bit ache sometimes.

Straight away i tell him who ask you masturbate too much !!!???

Then i tell him its ok that's what they do at that age but don't too Greedy mah... rofl. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL i remember when my son was like 16 yrs old he complains Back/Kidney a bit ache sometimes.

Straight away i tell him who ask you masturbate too much !!!???

Then i tell him its ok that's what they do at that age but don't too Greedy mah... rofl. :biggrin:

yalor.........................wank until lidat.........................one gallon of virgin coconut oil also not enuff...................hehe

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soursop was so common in the 70s, 80s. It's known as 'angmo durian'. Now so rare :confused:. Another fruit that tastes similar to soursop is custard apple - maybe it has similar healing effects? :smile:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soursop was so common in the 70s, 80s. It's known as 'angmo durian'. Now so rare :confused:. Another fruit that tastes similar to soursop is custard apple - maybe it has similar healing effects? :smile:

Had one in my garden, along with a papaya tree. Did you know that you can use the branch of a papaya tree to make a a tool to blow bubbles:smile:

The problem nowadays is that people with private properties chose to build those larger 3 story buildings that extend all the way to their boundary.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Had one in my garden, along with a papaya tree. Did you know that you can use the branch of a papaya tree to make a a tool to blow bubbles:smile:

The problem nowadays is that people with private properties chose to build those larger 3 story buildings that extend all the way to their boundary.

Yes back in the days when I was staying in Lor Ah Soo Kampong they use it to blow marijuana ...... rofl :*::biggrin:

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
been looking around for it since i saw the old post on soursop. really v hard to find. i only saw it once at ntuc but didn't buy it cos i was hurrying off somewhere.

how to tell if it's ripe enough to eat?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lor ah soo market. Stock comes on Tuesday Thursday Saturday. 1kg $9

chinatown cow-car-water market ( undergoing some renovation now , 1st Mar to end Mar)

basement wet market , fruit stalls . only to stalls selling them.
one of them is right at one corner. usual price $7 to $8 per kilo.
most likely sold out if you go in the afternoon. around 10am is good.

if not go to the people park complex just opposite ( across the road)
got one stall selling fruit under the overhead bridge.
but this one is expansive. same as lor ah soo market price.

can get from jb too.
sentosa famous herbal chicken restaurant. the stall sells durians and ang-mo durians.

one thing to be aware of , ang-mo durian can be kept for a long time.
normally you have to eat it asap , it starts to rot after 2 , 3 days.