• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THREE MILLION Chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸 in China during WW2 fighting FOR Japanese

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2D3CC023-17CB-49B0-B68F-91B403FE57AE.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many Chinese traitor dogs served for Japanese invasion of China?

Puppet regime army was the strategy used by Japanese bastards to use Chinese to deal with Chinese to conquer and rule China. These Chinese regime and army were established by Japanese and reported to Japanese and served for Japanese in the invasion of China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... arr.. how many are hokkiens ????
With good Hokkiens like Lim Bo Seng, Yan Zhengqing and me, confirmed MUCH FEWER than Cantonese like you full of Chinese traitor dogs taking pride to gang up with filthy Indians, Japanese or whoever to bully chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Japan surrendered, statistics were compiled and all the puppet regime Chinese army including those dead wounded and captured added up to more than three million Chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸。While the Japanese army even after including those Japanese army in Taiwan and North Vietnam only added up to 1.2 million.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@tanwahtiu enough proof in history for you that Chinese are full of Chinese traitor dogs helping foreigners since Tang Dynasty to Japan WW2 to NOW? And ONLY Chinese are best at harming fellow Chinese while angmohs are best at harming OTHERS. Both are undeniable FACTS ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@tanwahtiu enough proof in history for you that Chinese are full of Chinese traitor dogs helping foreigners since Tang Dynasty to Japan WW2 to NOW? And ONLY Chinese are best at harming fellow Chinese while angmohs are best at harming OTHERS. Both are undeniable FACTS ok?
Just like a virgin did nothing is an undeniable FACT. @tanwahtiu Don’t use slut talk of black pussy kt latha to justify your ccb crimes against me. Ya don’t forget to apply 若要人不知 除非己莫为ONTO YOURSELVES.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if one bothers to think deeply, all the fucking jokes of chinese corroborated with each other.
To recap the fucking jokeS of Chinese:

1) Cantonese and Shanghainese etc norhern Chinese think they are fucking superior and looked down on Hokkiens just because they are lucky to benefit from tea trade and Englishmen espionage, respectively.

2) Chinese traitor dogs like @wontonmee aka @AhMeng @eatshitndie mocked and insulted Boh Tea brand just because it is Hokkien name instead of angmoh name. Chinese are first ones to suck up to foreigners while dismissing and bullying superior Chinese achievements.

3) So many Chinese have no qualms to be puppet army regime fight for Japanese to kill Chinese because Chinese are the first ones to look down on Chinese and gang up with foreigners be it filthy Indians Or Japanese or angmohs or whatever to bully fellow Chinese IN WAR OR CRIMES AND SO DAMN PROUD of it.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone heard of a Japanese collaborator esp with Kempeitai that actually became the Head of State of a Government?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my personal experience of my Cantonese ex sinkie accountant ganging up with kt latha and those here @rotiprata @Semaj2357 @sweetiepie etc, MANY Cantonese love to gang up with filthy Indians to bully fellow Chinese is a FACT.
...correction; we do not bully... we target TUA POWs... regardless of what race, dialect they're from... so happened there is one hokkien TUA POW-x... here..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone heard of a Japanese collaborator esp with Kempeitai that actually became the Head of State of a Government?
Don’t blame others but yourselves being chinese traitor dogs that voted for any fellow chinese traitor dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
...correction; we do not bully... we target TUA POWs... regardless of what race, dialect they're from... so happened there is one hokkien TUA POW-x... here..
No you are bully when you can Song Song accuse me tua pow with no proof no nothing just like you Song Song accused me a virgin as a slut. Like that not call bully then called what?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are bully when you can Song Song accuse me tua pow with no proof no nothing just like you Song Song accused me a virgin as a slut. Like that not call bully then called what?
me do not bully.... only know who the xUCK you are in real life.... killborat !... GGDF