1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thread about "racist" radio djs kiss 92 backfires on HWZ edmw, HWZ gets called racist

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by Jah_rastafar_I, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Jah_rastafar_I

Jah_rastafar_I Alfrescian (Inf)

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...rning-radio-show-5544858-3.html#post105756649

Many proud Chinese or rather many Chinese are sick and tired of this bull shit about racism and now over there muds and shit skins get called out for their victim card and butt hurtness.

In fact he should have started his thread here. With the growing number of Chinese dogs here who will bend down and allow muds and shit skins so much leeway it would have been better.

Chinese dogs Scroobal and thick face black heart: Wow so racist those damn djs! Us chinks are the most inferior and lazy of all while malays and indians are super hardworking! We chinks suck

Chinese dogs narong and leongsam and eatshit: way to go! Us chinks suck man muds and shit skins are very good. Let's give syed putra and whoami blowjobs!!

*they proceed to suck syed putra and whoami* :rolleyes:

Chinesedog: Good job my fellow Chinese dogs we must suck muds and shit skins.

2. no_faith

no_faith Alfrescian (Inf)

Re: Thread about "racist" radio djs kiss 92 backfires on HWZ edmw, HWZ gets called ra

Hwz racist? Hahaa
    Im not racist...i discriminate, how?

3. Jah_rastafar_I

Jah_rastafar_I Alfrescian (Inf)

Re: Thread about "racist" radio djs kiss 92 backfires on HWZ edmw, HWZ gets called ra

you know how many rules and regulations HWZ has compared to here yet they get called racist all cos Chinese don't bend down and allow muds and shit skins like the Chinese dogs here or it's some small truthful remark.

4. spotter542

spotter542 Alfrescian (Inf)

Those horny teenagers in HWZ have not weaned from their mommies boobies , what the fuck do they know about relac one korner and kek leng kia :rolleyes: