• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thousands of people have decided to stop eating fish after watching this Netflix documentary

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ruby Blue
3 days ago
Man...this documentary shook me to the core. I am extremely appalled by all the countries, corporations, organisations, etc that turn a blind eye and allow these horrific acts to continue. And I am also very disappointed in myself. I have been a pescetarian for about 19 years and the entire time I felt good about myself because I thought I was helping the environment by not eating land animals. My family and I completely fell for the sustainable fishing BS. I am going full vegan, starting today!

1617308099056.png

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/netflix-documenary-seaspiracy-under-fire-140114136.html

DMH
DMH
3 weeks ago
Alright, but "CONSPIRASEA" was a gravely missed opportunity.

View 37 replies

Long Forgotten
Long Forgotten
4 weeks ago
It is simple. If the oceans die, we die. There is no surviving on this planet with a dead ocean. We are killing the crew that is keeping the very life support systems on this planet functioning.

View 31 replies

Jesse
Jesse
4 weeks ago
Honestly, this is so needed. I’m glad Netflix covers topics like this

View 51 replies

Johanna Laughrey
Johanna Laughrey
4 weeks ago
People don’t love animals. They love money more than their life.

View 26 replies

Anthony Clin-beerg
Anthony Clin-beerg
4 weeks ago
The people whom already know this will watch and torture themselves. The people who NEED to watch this, wont

View 47 replies

Bongani Arthur
Bongani Arthur
4 weeks ago
The solution is very simple!!! LEAVE IT ALONE, JUST PLEASE

View 5 replies

LooxGood
LooxGood
5 days ago
They should allow this to be on Youtube for free. Everyone needs to watch this.

View 10 replies

Tariq Ibrahim
Tariq Ibrahim
1 week ago
"People are ready to ditch straws to save the fish, but won't stop eating fish to save the fish."

View 44 replies

Aqua_Pontiac
Aqua_Pontiac
4 days ago (edited)
Never eating seafood again, this was so sad too watch. Greedy human beings who only care about money. Watching this on Netflix, these industries are so hypocritical.

View 14 replies

Coexistence
Coexistence
3 weeks ago (edited)
All animals exist with us on this Earth, not for us. It's time we start acting like it, and end our merciless slaughter of them. It's time for humanity to morally evolve.

View 9 replies

Ruby Blue
Ruby Blue
3 days ago
Man...this documentary shook me to the core. I am extremely appalled by all the countries, corporations, organisations, etc that turn a blind eye and allow these horrific acts to continue. And I am also very disappointed in myself. I have been a pescetarian for about 19 years and the entire time I felt good about myself because I thought I was helping the environment by not eating land animals. My family and I completely fell for the sustainable fishing BS. I am going vegan, starting today.
Read more

View 12 replies

Kristine K
Kristine K
5 days ago
Thank you Netflix and the directors/writers for bringing this awful human behavior to light. We can NOT survive without a healthy ocean!!! Please spread the word

View 3 replies

Marcel -
Marcel -
5 days ago
I had no idea, I’m shocked. What a crazy corrupt world we live in. 10/10 highly recommend everyone to watch this documentary.

View 4 replies

3LF3L
3LF3L
5 days ago
the negative impacts humans have on all living kind due to the greed of money, is absolutely heart breaking..

View 18 replies

Sambit behura
Sambit behura
4 weeks ago
Oceans are the main source of oxygen, more than trees.

View 6 replies

Kapilan Vishnu
Kapilan Vishnu
1 week ago (edited)
G O V E G A N

View 7 replies

Simply Sookie
Simply Sookie
1 week ago
The human slavery fishing labor i didnt know about so now we’re not just vegan for the animals, but for the humans too!

View 13 replies

Lydia Sharp
Lydia Sharp
4 weeks ago
I have just watched enough depression in 2 min and 20 seconds to last for days

View 11 replies

Miriam
Miriam
1 week ago
I’m never eating seafood again, this video was so exposing and goddamn, I hate the fishing industry so much .

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Veggan eat up all plants and steal food from plant eating animals.... whichever way u choose u die too....

Vegan steal lands and clear lands to grow plants no different....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Do these vegans know how many insects and worms are killed for their crops? Do these vegans know how much microorganisms they are ingesting everytime they drink a glass of water? Dumbass hypocrites!

Go wear a gas mask with a 0.1 micron filter and spit out all your saliva. Ptui. And don’t you dare use any anti-microbial soap when you wash your hands! :FU: Brainless nincompoops!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do these vegans know how many insects and worms are killed for their crops? Do these vegans know how much microorganisms they are ingesting everytime they drink a glass of water? Dumbass hypocrites!

Go wear a gas mask with a 0.1 micron filter and spit out all your saliva. Ptui. And don’t you dare use any anti-microbial soap when you wash your hands! :FU: Brainless nincompoops!

you should watch cowspiracy as well to see the extent of the problem with animal farming.

farming/harvesting animal protein is the biggest source of environmental damage to the world. but there is no solution as this a matter of national food security.

all the smokescreens about plastic straws and even oil and gas are just cover-ups for the damage done by animal farming. al gore and his inconvenient truth is just one big fucking smokescreen to protect the animal farmers.

carbon credits are meaningless unless imposed upon the food supply chain.us switching away from Internal combusuion engines is an exercise in futility if we don't address the farming problem.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prc is the most aggressive and worst culprit when it cums to clearing entire oceans of fish. tiong fishing fleet is everywhere from arctic to antarctic, from pacific to indian to atlantic, trawling the oceans clean of fish and leaving shit and waste all over. fucking chicoms.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Balance is key.

In general, it can be difficult for many to consume enough calcium, iron, zinc, Vitamin D or omega-3 fatty acids and even the healthiest of vegan diets makes it hard to obtain sufficient vitamin B12 without supplementation. As it is it is favorable for humans to eat lesser red meat.

The fishes and ocean life replenishment like in this recent world Covid19 lockdown seem to work nicely. Even our ozone level is back to default now though carbon taxes will proceed just like in Sinkieland when petroleum goes rock bottom our home energy bills and petrol price rises up up and away, still.

Don't forget the poles flip and earth goes into resetting chaos many times before, don't worry. lol...........

Interesting times, may our life be exciting it's an honor to walk the earth with y'all in this timeline. lol...............

e59bab98-bac3-496c-8c6b-6d1591f1dc00_text.gif

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Feeling guilty fish eater? :cautious:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
there has to be a balance, we can't expect anyone not to eat fish or meat
everyone has to make an effort not to overeat, that's where the problem is and also food wastage

ban all overweight fat fucks :biggrin:
there should be a law, any human about a certain weight.....off to the concentration camps. haha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anytime you hear the word 'sustainable', recognize it as propaganda. Same for 'sustainable development' etc. More globalist bullshit.

You might also want to read up on Agenda 2030.

Netflix (especially its 'exclusive' shows) is filled with propaganda. You might want to check who are the investors of Netflix. :wink:

https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/SINGAPORES-FOREIGN-POLICY/International-Issues/Sustainable-Development

Msesingapore-landscape.png

----

https://thenewamerican.com/at-world-government-summit-globalists-push-un-agenda-2030/

The UN goals, as this magazine has documented, include national and global wealth redistribution, government control over the economy, globalist indoctrination of all children, surrendering more sovereignty to global institutions, and much more. They are essentially a “master plan for humanity,” as UN bosses put it, to build a global technocratic government that would dominate every facet of human existence. Unsurprisingly, the mass-murdering Communist dictatorship enslaving China boasted that it played a “crucial role” in developing the UN agenda. And dictators from around the world celebrated the plan as well. The World Government Summit formally launched its SDG’s in Action @ WGS platform in 2016 in partnership with the UN, the World Bank, and other outfits.

And the line-up of speakers was universally supportive of the agenda. In an address delivered to the World Government Summit after signing a controversial agreement with a top Sunni Muslim imam, Pope Francis, a fervent advocate of UN Agenda 2030, offered his “best wishes” for the work of summit attendees. Urging cooperation to address the “problems of each person in the global village,” the pope called for more environmentalism while using leftist rhetoric to drive a wedge between “people” and “capital and economic interests.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there has to be a balance, we can't expect anyone not to eat fish or meat
everyone has to make an effort not to overeat, that's where the problem is and also food wastage

ban all overweight fat fucks :biggrin:
there should be a law, any human about a certain weight.....off to the concentration camps. haha

Let's just put it this way: the people who made the Netflix show are probably the same bunch of people who advocated for eating fake meat to save the planet. Save the planet, more 'sustainable' etc. Same old nonsense. :rolleyes: