• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those with power to stop crimes but chose to stay silent and did nothing to stop criminals should be charged with aiding and abetting crimes indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
0F815CC8-DF10-4580-98C6-27B47B2ACD2B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many evil filthy shit Malaysian and sinkie traitor and other dogs should be charged with aiding and abetting crimes done on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many evil filthy shit Malaysian and sinkie traitor and other dogs should be charged with aiding and abetting crimes done on me.
Unfortunately they get away scot free endorsed by Asian hypocrites protecting criminals while kpkb injustice from pap umno ccp whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a result these vicious evil filthy criminal bully thief Asian dogs @Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze etc are still churning evil filthy lies of me everyday non stop with so much Asian pride.
Really disgusting indeed to see Malaysian and sinkie gangsters liar sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze etc complaining pap injustice when they are doing criminal injustice to me everyday: they are so shameless hypocrite criminal bullies taking me taxpayer money sponsored salaries to steal office time to repeat evil filthy lies of me non stop everyday.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who watch while you are being raped should be charged for not joining in. It's discrimination towards your yellow pussy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really disgusting indeed to see Malaysian and sinkie gangsters liar sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie @LaoTze etc complaining pap injustice when they are doing criminal injustice to me everyday: they are so shameless hypocrite criminal bullies taking me taxpayer money sponsored salaries to steal office time to repeat evil filthy lies of me non stop everyday.
Same for hypocrite moderator @zhihau really disgusting gangster liar son of whore criminal bully that should be charged with aiding and abetting crimes. He must be a Cantonese criminal bully always acting subservient in front of boss but really fierce in front of suay victims like me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who watch while you are being raped should be charged for not joining in. It's discrimination towards your yellow pussy!
You mean your Cantonese yellow pussy being raped and you are the result of it. Or are you finally admitting to be a m&d son of whore pretending to be chinese?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You smelly yellow filthy cunt. You whore!
Pui your filthy m&d whore mother open leg give birth no teach you how to behave as human. You are an evil coward beast hiding in rat hole churning evil filthy lies of a virgin being a whore. Look at the self righteous way you hypocrite criminal bully complain on pap I want to puke.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
shameless hypocrite criminal bullies taking me taxpayer money sponsored salaries to steal office time to repeat evil filthy lies of me non stop everyday.
Pap should stop taking me taxpayer money to sponsor salaries of criminal bully bastard sons of whores like @Valium

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely broken vagina fake virgin true slut fucking whore.
Come on you dare not even swear if Very Kind Lady is a virgin you die a violent death means you know I am not fake virgin. You are the only fake m&d pretending to be chinese pretending to be good man when the fact is you are a gangster criminal bully liar son of slut whore accusing me a virgin with annulled marriage to be a slut and whore based on nothing but your evil filthy son of slut mind mouth and pointing finger. Pui your filthy m&d brown whore mother wife daughters phua cb.