• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those who miss Fiona Xie...Fiona is back

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB : Eh Fio ah... why are u cumming back ?

Fio : aiyah.. now then i know...

KNNBCCB : know si mi lan ?

Fio : aiyah .. u duno meh.. that ang moh lanjiao long long but soft soft lor.. i still prefer sinkie lanjiao.. :biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20101102_fionaxie_G2.jpg

20110309_hmh_sen_fionaxie.jpg

Love is over, come back and look for love loh..​

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to be sole distributor to ang mo countries? Some years ago, one of my friends asked if I wanted to be the rep here. I rejected the offer. Not easy to market. If that good, the earlier chap won't have surrendered.

Did you even speak to Cold Storage, Sheng Siong or NTUC FairPrice before concluding that it was not easy to market ?

Did you even try ?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng only missed her nehneh lah u all not meh? :biggrin:
wana see real or fake one mah. :biggrin:
if can touch n feel them bestest lah! :biggrin:

Last edited: