• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. hahahaha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. haha

I am too! That's why I advocate for the merger of Singapore with USA. We can get bigger guns, bigger warplanes, bigger aircraft carriers and bigger warships while at the same time doing away with national slavery once and for all. Killing two birds with one stone!

I would support a merger with USA if PAP rules the merged country as the single dominant party. America needs our model of good government more than we need their various Amendments.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. haha

I would support a merger with USA if PAP rules the merged country as the single dominant party. America needs our model of good government more than we need their various Amendments.

PAP elites will be lynched if they ever try to impose the same kind of control in USA.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am too! That's why I advocate for the merger of Singapore with USA. We can get bigger guns, bigger warplanes, bigger aircraft carriers and bigger warships while at the same time doing away with national slavery once and for all. Killing two birds with one stone!

Angmo don't want us lah ...not even New Zealand or the Australians. We can only ask China or India to take us in.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If we are invaded I bet that the 1st ones to run road will be the elites. The elites will of course want the "lesser mortals" to fight on, to protect their expensive property.

That's why a SQ A380 is always available on short notice.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP elites will be lynched if they ever try to impose the same kind of control in USA.

Why? American politics are firmly controlled by the democrats and republicans, two parties have proven to be incompetent but remain entrenched due to their extensive grassroots network. What are the odds of a third major political party rising to topple either or both the other two parties?

I don't see them any different from our PAP. They are all deeply entrenched and virtually impossible to beat at the ballot box by outsiders.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

korektion, we need just one more amdt....return our seepeeff :o
With your PAP connection, your son can be a colonel immediately!
I tot we already had one col sanders as in tancho kayeffsee :p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why a SQ A380 is always available on short notice.

So if somebody wants to get rid of the many aristocrats & elites of Spore. All they have to do is to create a crisis & then sabotage that plane. Then Spore would be headless & fall easily.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNNBCCB!

Why no option for science researcher?

The latest addition not in the list, but of a special one for special people...."olympic gold medal swimmer", "olympic take tennis player", "world cup footballer"

jw5

Loyal

The latest addition not in the list, but of a special one for special people...."olympic gold medal swimmer", "olympic take tennis player", "world cup footballer"

These are all acceptable and don't forget the one for doing research on the soil which the world cup footballer plays on. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If PAP is so good, they should be able to outfight and outlast the Democrats and Republicans. This is truly free competition. I would love to see how PAP bulldoze their way ahead leaving everyone behind. Mai tu liao! Let's activate your PA to lead the call for the merger with USA! PAP 万岁!!!

jw5

Loyal

If PAP is so good, they should be able to outfight and outlast the Democrats and Republicans. This is truly free competition. I would love to see how PAP bulldoze their way ahead leaving everyone behind. Mai tu liao! Let's activate your PA to lead the call for the merger with USA! PAP 万岁!!!

USA will not agree to a merger but perhaps an acquisition. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

There's an option for "intelligence" but no option for "stupidity" which would be a far more popular choice for 70% of sinkies.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

why no option for scholar general?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last time I am a clerk after my BMT.
Trained together with the SAF (W). In Seletar. Last time used only type - writer, now got computer so much easier, can surf net and play games.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I am a young man again I will choose to be in the amour! Can fire big guns on the tank. Also got free trip to Europe!

Shiok!
Have you tried washing the tank after training at S-G?

Anyway why no option available for Admin Assistant or clerk-that will be my first choice.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway why no option available for Admin Assistant or clerk-that will be my first choice.

clerk is worse job. Get to wash RSM's shoes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Those are reserve for PES B and C. Washing tank is not that bad, just tedious and very wet, at night, you are shivering in the cold wet clothes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I notice Marine Police is not on the list. That vocation is reserved for Malays?