• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. hahahaha

Re: Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. haha

I am too! That's why I advocate for the merger of Singapore with USA. We can get bigger guns, bigger warplanes, bigger aircraft carriers and bigger warships while at the same time doing away with national slavery once and for all. Killing two birds with one stone!

I would support a merger with USA if PAP rules the merged country as the single dominant party. America needs our model of good government more than we need their various Amendments.

Re: Those doing NS can now choose from 33 vocations, Airport Patrol one of them. haha

I would support a merger with USA if PAP rules the merged country as the single dominant party. America needs our model of good government more than we need their various Amendments.

PAP elites will be lynched if they ever try to impose the same kind of control in USA.

I am too! That's why I advocate for the merger of Singapore with USA. We can get bigger guns, bigger warplanes, bigger aircraft carriers and bigger warships while at the same time doing away with national slavery once and for all. Killing two birds with one stone!

Angmo don't want us lah ...not even New Zealand or the Australians. We can only ask China or India to take us in.

If we are invaded I bet that the 1st ones to run road will be the elites. The elites will of course want the "lesser mortals" to fight on, to protect their expensive property.

That's why a SQ A380 is always available on short notice.

PAP elites will be lynched if they ever try to impose the same kind of control in USA.

Why? American politics are firmly controlled by the democrats and republicans, two parties have proven to be incompetent but remain entrenched due to their extensive grassroots network. What are the odds of a third major political party rising to topple either or both the other two parties?

I don't see them any different from our PAP. They are all deeply entrenched and virtually impossible to beat at the ballot box by outsiders.

korektion, we need just one more amdt....return our seepeeff :o
With your PAP connection, your son can be a colonel immediately!
I tot we already had one col sanders as in tancho kayeffsee :p

That's why a SQ A380 is always available on short notice.

So if somebody wants to get rid of the many aristocrats & elites of Spore. All they have to do is to create a crisis & then sabotage that plane. Then Spore would be headless & fall easily.

KNNBCCB!

Why no option for science researcher?

The latest addition not in the list, but of a special one for special people...."olympic gold medal swimmer", "olympic take tennis player", "world cup footballer"

These are all acceptable and don't forget the one for doing research on the soil which the world cup footballer plays on. :biggrin:

kryonlight

If PAP is so good, they should be able to outfight and outlast the Democrats and Republicans. This is truly free competition. I would love to see how PAP bulldoze their way ahead leaving everyone behind. Mai tu liao! Let's activate your PA to lead the call for the merger with USA! PAP 万岁!!!

USA will not agree to a merger but perhaps an acquisition. :biggrin:

There's an option for "intelligence" but no option for "stupidity" which would be a far more popular choice for 70% of sinkies.

why no option for scholar general?

Baimi

Last time I am a clerk after my BMT.
Trained together with the SAF (W). In Seletar. Last time used only type - writer, now got computer so much easier, can surf net and play games.

If I am a young man again I will choose to be in the amour! Can fire big guns on the tank. Also got free trip to Europe!

Shiok!
Have you tried washing the tank after training at S-G?

Anyway why no option available for Admin Assistant or clerk-that will be my first choice.

clerk is worse job. Get to wash RSM's shoes.

Those are reserve for PES B and C. Washing tank is not that bad, just tedious and very wet, at night, you are shivering in the cold wet clothes.

I notice Marine Police is not on the list. That vocation is reserved for Malays?