• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thomas Lee Fcuk Thomas Teo's Slur Against CST!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Chiam's GRC move good for the opposition
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->THOUGH not a resident of Potong Pasir, I disagree with yesterday's letter, 'Don't take Potong Pasir for granted, SPP', by Mr Thomas Teo.
Is it not something to celebrate when Mr Chiam is planning to move out of Potong Pasir and into a group representation constituency (GRC)?
This is much like a businessman who, after establishing his foothold locally, plans to expand his business overseas. However, this does not mean that he will neglect his roots.
Mr Teo should instead ask why a party could in the last election dangle a financial carrot in the form of $80 million, on the condition that the party should win the ward.
Thomas Lee

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Teo should instead ask why a party could in the last election dangle a financial carrot in the form of $80 million, on the condition that the party should win the ward.

=> Sounds like leegalized corruption. Which party is it?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

=> Sounds like leegalized corruption. Which party is it?

The skippys will never dare look at it that way. Which country is this?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thomas Lee

Can Thomas Lee refresh our memory with the time Mr Chiam See Tong ask that question?

Such questions are for opposition politicians to ask, is it not?

How then, did it turn out to be the residents' job?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
CST and LTK ask alrdi, even in the parliament,,,,,

PAP answer "they will upgrade opp wards subjected to PAP wards 1st get upgraded."

if only the media will give some exposure for opposition.

have you guys seen potong pasir without using national fundings? I can guarantee you that it was, is and never will be a slum

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
CST and LTK ask alrdi, even in the parliament,,,,,

PAP answer "they will upgrade opp wards subjected to PAP wards 1st get upgraded."

Good for LTK and CST if they had indeed asked this question in Parliament: "Mr Teo should instead ask why a party could in the last election dangle a financial carrot in the form of $80 million, on the condition that the party should win the ward".

if only the media will give some exposure for opposition.

The opposition leaders will be given more exposure with Temasek Review.

Thus I view the current attacks against Temasek Review in this forum as indication that elections are highly due.

This is because their loud shoutings can fan emotions and if uncontrolled can lead to flaming. During the Elections period, this is highly undesirable.

Far better to destroy its creditability now.

(However I am not a fan of Temasek Review)

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for LTK and CST if they had indeed asked this question in Parliament: "Mr Teo should instead ask why a party could in the last election dangle a financial carrot in the form of $80 million, on the condition that the party should win the ward".

The opposition leaders will be given more exposure with Temasek Review.

Thus I view the current attacks against Temasek Review in this forum as indication that elections are highly due.

(However I am not a fan of Temasek Review)

Do you know what is the background for the attack on TR?

Suggest you do read things 1st.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Thomas Lee refresh our memory with the time Mr Chiam See Tong ask that question?

You're dead wrong. Everyone expects the opposition to speak for their own selves. When citizens do this, they give the impression that opposition has support among the people and that the view is also shared by some of the people rather than just the "partisan-oriented" opposition.

Citizens speaking up is also part of civil society.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're dead wrong. Everyone expects the opposition to speak for their own selves. When citizens do this, they give the impression that opposition has support among the people and that the view is also shared by some of the people rather than just the "partisan-oriented" opposition.

Citizens speaking up is also part of civil society.

Well, I am not dead and I am not wrong. Unless you intend to curse me in which case the curse is reflected to you.

We would expect the opposition leaders to voice on such issues.

Citizens should voice such issues if they want to - that is their perogative. Opposition leaders should voice the issues - that is their job, interest, passion, mission.

In this case, Mr Lee was voicing his concerns as a resident, not a dissident. So why is he penalized for being concerned about who is MP is, in particular as a resident of Potong Pasir, which is very MP-dependent?

Coming back to the point that opposition leaders should voice on political issues.

So what issues did Chiam See Tong voice on that is not reported by the press? Do you know?

And what effects had he done for Singaporeans that will be gone if he is not re-elected?

Coming to the point that political issues should be voiced by citizens.

I have no issue with this.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Ask" means think, you fucktard. Think hard about what to make of a party that says vote for me you get millions (of taxpayers' money), don't vote for me you get nothing.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I am not dead and I am not wrong.

:oIo::oIo:

Coming back to the point that opposition leaders should voice on political issues.

So what issues did Chiam See Tong voice on that is not reported by the press? Do you know?

And what effects had he done for Singaporeans that will be gone if he is not re-elected?

Me thinks only his fat MP's salary.:eek:

<a href="http://www.slingfile.com/file/nrwCzAK2y7">Chiam See Tong cannot be trusted.pdf (16.06 MB)</a>

<a href='http://www.usaupload.net/d/iufuwagihku'>Chiam See Tong cannot be trusted.pdf (16.06 MB)</a>

<a href='http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah330b3/n/Chiam_See_Tong_cannot_be_trusted_pdf'>Chiam See Tong cannot be trusted.pdf (16.06 MB)</a>

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what is the background for the attack on TR?

Suggest you do read things 1st.

Cleareyes, i came in here because i would like to share my perspective with you.

WayangParty, to me, changed its name to Temasek Review.

The name change tentatively suggests a movement away from anti-Workers Party rhetoric to something more distinguished.

That its editor is increasing its reach into the alternative media world is apparent to me.

That its editor appears to be unprofessional in his approach is an opinion i hold based on the reported postings about Temasek Review.

What puzzles me is why would someone want to go to the extent of destroying Temasek Review's creditability and thus prevent it from reaching further?

The most obvious reasons are one of the three: revenge, grudge or political advantage.

I discount public spiritedness because that is the hallmark and badge of all politicians and their supporters. Since it is a common denominator across all, it is not worth considering who is more public minded than the other.

The next factor is who stands to gain from the loss of Temasek Review's creditability?

The rest are all derivations and everyone has their pet ideas.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleareyes, i came in here because i would like to share my perspective with you.

WayangParty, to me, changed its name to Temasek Review.

The name change tentatively suggests a movement away from anti-Workers Party rhetoric to something more distinguished.

That its editor is increasing its reach into the alternative media world is apparent to me.

That its editor appears to be unprofessional in his approach is an opinion i hold based on the reported postings about Temasek Review.

What puzzles me is why would someone want to go to the extent of destroying Temasek Review's creditability and thus prevent it from reaching further?

The most obvious reasons are one of the three: revenge, grudge or political advantage.

I discount public spiritedness because that is the hallmark and badge of all politicians and their supporters. Since it is a common denominator across all, it is not worth considering who is more public minded than the other.

The next factor is who stands to gain from the loss of Temasek Review's creditability?

The rest are all derivations and everyone has their pet ideas.

I have read throught your views and have duly noted.

To me, TR is not helping the opposition. The actions suggested so far seem have put opposition in a bad light, that opposition are cheats and can not be professional or trusted in any actions.

So who stand to gain for TR's fall? I would say not much on PAP as they do not see TR as much of a threat. Operation is too small and with the writer unknown, they hold no clout within the opposition camp.

But who stand to lose for TR's fall? i would say its the PAP as now, we have one less distraction and public image of the opposition can be better display and served.